A Tale of Unfortunate Events

Peach was gathering her things, to head to her garden.

Author and Illustrator walked in with another person.

Peach turned to find herself met with them

Peach: My king- My queen- W-What are you doing here?

Author: You have been selected to be someone's Narrator. Meet *Name Lost... Please Reload*

????: Hi.. Um... I don’t have an official username yet... and I dont want you to use my first name.... So you can just call me Linxer!

Linxer looked extremely shy. She had long brown hair, floating black ears, and blue eyes.

Peach: So, when do I have to go?

Illustrator: As soon as possible!

Peach: But can I not at least say good bye to my friends?

Author: Silence! A narrator should not argue. Now go.

Peach looked at the ground sadly and followed Linxer.

A Few Month's Later

(Linxer, or rather, I have a username now, and go by Ganxer)

Ganxer: Narrator, c'mon! Help me write PoaK!

Narrator: Coming........

Narrator seemed to have less emotion.

A few weeks later.

Narrator: But, have you ever thought that I dont want to write stories?!?!

Ganxer: I did not spend my efforts to get you, so you could not narrate my stories.. Now let's continue.

A Week After the "Incident"

Narrator was watering her sprout. With hardly any emotion on her face.

A goop comes through the vents behind her. It attacked but missed and smashed the sprout's pot.

The goop attacked again and got on her leg. Ganxer walked in just to see her get taken over and struggle.

Ganxer looked at her in fear as Narrator roared, and locked Narrator up, and blocked all vents leading to her.

Many Many Months Later

Ganxer: I hope this works....

She opened the door to Narrators lair. Once Narrator saw Ganxer, claws formed out of her back and she screeched.

Ganxer threw a power or at her, and it suddenly got quiet. She looked at Narrator to see that she looked notmal, but covered in blackish goop.

The orb seemed fo calm her, so she gave Narrator her phone, hoping that her many months of research was a success.

Narrator stared at Ganxer with no emotion before she took the phone cautiously.

Weeks Later

Ganxer: A static outbreak is happening.. we need to move locations....

Narrator: Okay......

Narrator's voice seemed to be covered in static, and has no trace of emotion.

Weeks Later at the Next SET

Ganxer: Narrator, I want to introduce you to one c my friend's OCs. This is Legend.

Narrator: Ok......

Ganxer pushed Narrator in to say hello, but ended up bumping her into Legend.

Narrator: Ganxer- What the hell!

Ganxer looked at Narrator scared. This was the first emotion she had shown after almost a year....

Anger

---
(A/N: Hm.... She only got her emotions after she bumped into Legend........... what does that mean?)

Legend belongs to TheLostLegend06 ))