Dreaming Again

???'s POV: I open my eyes to see the field.. my field. It's full yellow colors are such a beauty.

I stand up, and look around.

This was for sure my field. Why was I here again?

I must be dreaming again.......

?: Hello?

I call out every time, but no one responds.

I decided to try and walk, to see if was more than just field.

It was just field for miles. Why am I even searching this field. I have never seen it before, but I feel like I have been here sometime before.....

Why can't I remember ?

There have been too many things that have happened that have been considered weird  or odd. I guess this doesn't compare to some of the things I have seen....

As I leave my train of thought, I see a shadow figure off in the distance, standing in the field.

They looked like they were made of tar and smoke.

However this is the first time I have seen someone here in ever.

I rapidly make my way over to the figure, letting my limbs on my back drag behind me.

When I am at the spot where the figure was, it seemed to take on the form of 2... No... 3 figures.

Two of them were on the taller side and one of them was on their knees.

I tried to examine them more but when I blinked, they were gone.

I noticed my feet getting more and more wet by the second and I quickly hopped up to see that I was standing in a small puddle.

A single small puddle in this giant field.

I kneel down next to the water and attempt to touch it, but everything turned black as I did.

This is new.....

Just pure darkness... No field... No puddle.......

Maybe..... Maybe this isn't a dream.