Personalities

Make it to the bottom for a prize

I feel like I am never clear on my OCs personalities, nor update my OCs book enough for it to get attention so I am posting it here!!

Even if you think you know the character, this is always a fun little thing just so you might learn something new.

These are all sorted by category, so if you don't know ho someone is, look at the characters next to them to give an idea.

Everything in () after the name and - is what my friend thought their personality was through their name. Everything that is not in () is the real personality. PS this person has never met my characters, so if they got them then they just somehow got that. All I am giving them is their name

After writing this, I found that I not only wrote about the personality but also about the character a bit too, so.... Yea

Linxer - (Scientist, mad genius, super goofy, superstitious, a bit rude but for good reason) Linxer is the time to not really think things through. She is a little chubby because she eats whatever, and doesn't really exercise a lot (kinda like myself-
She tries to be the life of the party and sometimes ends up embarrassing herself, but she doesn't mind. Whenever she finds herself in a problem where is she locked up, she is never normally surprised. She has learned to not trust people fully, and she has been trapped too much to really care.

Ganzie - (Likes animals, friend says reminds of woods, wild hair) Ganzie likes to leave a bread crumb trail of chaos behind her where ever she goes. She loves to scare but never in the form of pranks. She is much more patient than Linxer and thinks a lot of things through. Most of the time she is the reason Linxer gets trapped, however Linxer trusts Ganzie the most and the least out of all people. Ganzie loves to be the center of attention, and is never normally hidden in the shadows (unless she is scaring).

Ghost - (Dead, Not in trouble just trying to find a way back, tries help people even if they don't want it, helps them also in his own gain.) Ghost is very overprotective. I feel like that is his most obvious characteristic. He is very cautious is everything that he does, but is very swift when it comes to decision making. He loves to have conversations and never likes to be alone. He is always stressed and when he isn't, he calms down a bit and turns into Spirit, however since he has been in his Ghost form for so long, he just goes by Ghost now and his counterpart side get along and work together well.

Shifter - (Very extroverted, sleek sneaky, help you get info, smart, has dumb moments.) Shifter is always overwhelmed. It doesn't matter what he does, he feels like he never makes the right choice, so he is always in denial as well. He likes to be alone often and would be fine if he was the last biotic thing alive. He can either be really patient and hot headed or really impatient and hot headed.

Zecora - (Healer, old, mystical, into spirits, embodiment of a zebra) Zecora is that character who doesn't really give a crap. She can be either super bright or super gloomy. But if you mess with someone close to her, we will show her claws, even though most think she is declawed. She is normally pretty sassy and sometimes doesn't see things that are right Infront of her. She is pretty clutsy and misplaces things often or trips and breaks stuff on accident or on purpose. Very spiritual in her potion making.