Tales Told by Mischief

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!! BE AWARE THIS CHAPTER HAS:

|| GORE || DEAD BODIES || FEAR ||

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

(PLEASE READ THIS AUTHOR NOTE BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THE STORY)

Also before the story begins, I would like to state that this is many stories in one. You will be hearing from:

Ragdoll and Inkwell
Narrator and Citres
Puri
Fetch and almost everyone else
and
Dixen

I am only doing multiple stories at once because there is so much I want to do, so why not cram it all into one for some MASSIVE LORE!!

I would also like to point out that all new information you have found here, that your character WILL NOT know UNLESS they have spoken to Mischief or have been told the story in complete detail, not bits and pieces.

I want OCs to figure out what is going on from themselves, not just cheat off of the stories I post.

So it would be much appreciated if you are often in the SBF, you don't learn this instantly.

EX: One character is by themselves and did't tell anyone what happened with them, and that one OC knows all about it even though the one OC that was there told no one. 

I will make an exception for your sona however. So Linxer, Anubis, Aisy, and Helena are free to remember everything from this, only because they are main creators, but that is my only exception.

 The character Mirror has an exception to pick 1 and only 1 of these areas to place a portal because I gave this announcement without warning.

Last thing. Every part has at least 1 major lore part to it. If you can tell me what every major lore part is an the 1st or second try. There will be a prize.

Now with that out of the way.

ENJOYYYY!!!

(I hope you read the Author note, I was explaining some things to the RP people and some stuff about the story)

----

"It looks like Dixen is getting better!!!!"

"What exciting news! I will go and tell the others."

Someone was watching from the vents, not looking too happy.

"Ragdoll, where is Zecora?"

"She is out mushroom hunting.... If you want a potion, we go by appointment only, but if you want someone mysteriously murdered, I can help you."

"Ragdoll, what the hell-"

"What, I am just stating our company greeting."

"Company? Uh... you guys only sell from one little tree. How is this a company."

"Uh....... Just, why are you here."

"Yeah that is what I thought..... I wanted to tell Zecora that is looks like Dixen might wake up soon!!"