Chapter 54

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

"Chaeyoung-ah..." Their faces were just a few inches apart and if one of them leans in further, their lips would touch.

Mina closes her eyes waiting for their lips to touch but instead she felt a finger on her lips. She opened her eyes and saw how Chaeyoung was looking at the door intensely. Right then she knows shit is happening again so she slowly let go of Chaeyoung.

"You said you wanted me to teach you how to use a gun right?" Mina nodded and Chaeyoung smiled before pulling her gun out and hand it over to Mina.

"W-wait but I—" Chaeyoung placed her index finger onto Mina's lips again to silence the panicking heiress and smiled softly.

"Do as I say". Mina sighed and nodded. "Stand beside the door and aim at the target. All you gotta do is aim and pull the trigger". Mina nodded and did as told.

She walked and hide on the side as she held the gun tightly in her hands. What she did not thought of was how Chaeyoung just trusted her with a gun when she never handled one.

'You're crazy Chaeyoung...' Mina said to herself.

She flinch when she heard a few knocks on the door. Chaeyoung was standing a few steps away from the door with her blade out. Mina already had her gun up preparing to fire at whoever comes through the door.

"Is anyone inside?" The unknown person asked from the outside.

Mina didn't answer and so did Chaeyoung so she waited patiently even if she was nervous as hell.

"I'm giving you three seconds and if you don't open up, I'm going to— Ahhhhh fuck!!!" The person screamed and Mina was surprised at what Chaeyoung did.

She threw the blade right at the door and Mina suppose it surprised the person on the outside.

And without further unnecessary negotiations, they started kicking the door open.

Mina was scared as she started sweating but when she looked at Chaeyoung, the girl was just smiling back as if that smile was enough to tell her that she's safe and there's nothing to be scared of.

So Mina closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she lift her gun up and put all of her focus on it.

As soon as the door flew open, Mina pull the trigger against the door. She didn't know if it killed or didn't kill the intruders but she just kept shooting until there were no bullets left.

She finally look up at Chaeyoung who was already walking towards her.

"Let's go". She said and took the gun out of Mina's hands before reloading it and kept it before pulling Mina to come along with her.

As soon as Mina saw the bodies on the floor, she quickly close her eyes and turn away.

She did got a glimpse of a dead corpse with their eyes open and also blood dripping from their forehead while she didn't see how the other died.

"You shot him right through his forehead as soon as you fire a shot at the door". Chaeyoung said but Mina still didn't open up her eyes. "That shot saved me from getting shot first as well". And this time Mina open her eyes and look at Chaeyoung.

"I-I did??????" Chaeyoung nodded and caress Mina's cheek gently. "B-but I k-kil-killed someone......" She was shaking really hard. It was all new to her. She killed a person, a human being just like her. It didn't gave her the same feelings when she killed enemies in video games.