Chapter 41

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

She saw the eyes staring right at them. She knew they're here after the heiress.

That was why she agreed to let Mina out. In order to catch those unknown people who tried to get rid of the Myouis she had to take the risk or they'll never catch them.

Chaeyoung had pull her hand away and Mina was just looking straight ahead without turning to look behind.

"C-chaeyoung..." She stuttered in almost a whisper.

"Mina-ssi". She held Mina's hand causing Mina to look at the girl on her side. "Whatever happens you must not look back. Once we exit this restaurant, run straight towards the car". Mina was scared but she manage to nod her ahead. "Put these on first". She pulled the shopping bag and pull out a pair of sneakers.

"W-when did you-"

"When you weren't looking". She lean downward and took Mina's high heels off and help the girl put on the new sneakers.

"Y-you knew something like this w-would happen didn't you?..."

"No, I'm just always prepared". She sat back straight and put Mina's heels back inside the shopping bag. "Being a bodyguard needs to always be prepared to face any kinds of danger".

They didn't even get to eat because some uninvited guest decided to show up.

"We should get going agasshi" She said with a gentle smile but soon returned to her poker face before spreading out her palm in front of Mina.

Mina grab it without hesitation as she stood up and followed Chaeyoung out and as expected ... Mina can definitely feel a few people presence close by behind them.

"Wait..." She pulled Chaeyoung to stop and frowns while looking at the girl. "By telling me to run straight to the car without looking back meant you following me behind right?..."

Chaeyoung let out a huff but smiled a bit before pulling Mina to walk down the stairs as they talk.

"Yes". She lied because she knows that Mina will stubbornly refuse to leave her behind.

The frown upon Mina's face loosen as she walk along side Chaeyoung towards the doors.

"The car is waiting right outside this restaurant ... remember what I told you Mina-ssi, run straight towards the car and don't look back". She instructed again and Mina nodded.

She was going to do as what Chaeyoung have told her so when she reach the front doors ...

"Go...". She runs after that and there she saw the car but strangely, she spot Sana inside.

"Hurry up Mina!!" She shouted and Mina fastened her pace but the door to the passenger seat opened and Tzuyu ran towards the restaurant when Mina reached the car. "Get in!"

Sana shouted but Mina out of instinct decided to turn around and she gasped as her chest tightened when she didn't see Chaeyoung right behind her.

"C-chae... CHAEYOUNG!!!!" She screamed but before she could run back to the restaurant, Sana had pulled her inside the car and close the door before the driver drove them away from there. "Sana! What the heck are you doing?!" She shouted as she tried to open the door but too late, the car already started droving away.

"What do you want?" Chaeyoung asked coldly as her hand went behind her back where her gun is kept.

"Of course the heiress Chaeyoung-ssi but you got her to escape from me". The guy in the middle wearing a suit responded with a smirk. "Since you ruin my plan, I'll have to get rid of you first". He said confidently and threw his cigarette onto the floor before stepping onto it.