Chapter 35

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

"Sana's not picking up...". For the ninth time already and Nayeon couldn't reach Sana.

"Do you have Tzuyu's phone number??" Nayeon shook her head.

"Why are y'all so dumb?? Just go to her house god damnit!". Momo hissed making Nayeon laughed. "Do you want me to shove this remote in your mouth unnie??" Momo threatened.

"Yo chill girl. We know it's your time of the month but can you resist on trying to kill any of us??" Jackson joked and he received a reward from Momo which is the remote flying straight at him. "Jesus this is why I was made gay. Girls are so violent". Mark who was next to him burst out laughing.

"She may have fallen asleep". Mina popped out of nowhere startling the ones on the couch but Momo was too busy eating her bar of chocolate to care.

"Can you not suddenly pop out of nowhere like that? I didn't even hear footprints". Mina just smirked and pinch Jackson's ear playfully.

"I was on call with her earlier and she was drinking". Jackson threw his candy at Mina.

"You knew and you kept quiet. We were calling her like crazy..." Mina just wink back at him. "But strange ... this afternoon she said she wasn't feeling well that's why she head back home first and here I'm hearing that she was drinking?? Imma torture that kid tomorrow when I see her. No one dare lies to Jackson freaking Wang!"

"Shut up!" Momo hissed and he pursed his lips.

"Have she said anything weird??" Jackson shook his head.

"I don't really know what happen but I guess something did happened when we were shopping for clothes".

"You were there and you don't know?? Gosh how dumber can you get?!" Momo just keeps picking on Jackson.

"Shut up! You're dumb too!" And he hides behind Mark when Momo lift her phone up. "Never ever ... stay with girls on their time of the month...". Jackson mumbled and Mark once again burst out laughing.

"We'll be staying over tonight is that okay Mina??" Mark asked.

"Of course it's okay! Why are you acting like we just knew each other a month ago..." Mina pouted and Mark only reach out to ruffle her hair.

"Aigoo this troublemaker is still a child". He teased which made her punch his shoulder.

"Yeah and you're still a pain in the ass!". Mina counter back.

Yoongi and Jimin were out of town and Mina is gonna be home alone which made Yoongi worried so he asked the squad to stay over with Mina and of course they'll say yes.

They kept playing around while the other three were talking to each other outside.

"Tzuyu is .... losing herself again". Dahyun sighed when she remember the call with Tzuyu. "That girl really left a huge hole on Tzuyu. How can she be so heartless to such a lovely kid like Tzuyu?? And how could she live so happily after knowing that she almost made Tzuyu kill herself??..."

"The girl is stubborn ... she refuse to believe any of the truth we told her. She really thought Tzuyu killed them ....". Jeongyeon clenched her fist in anger.

"You're right. Tzuyu didn't kill them. The only thing Tzuyu did was trying to save them so they could escape and she'll take the blame ... but that bitch betrayed her".

"Guilt is eating her up. Her head is messed up and she actually believe that she did kill them..." Dahyun sighed out.

"What'd she say earlier??"