Chapter 64

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

Just like usual, everyone were training their asses off. Chaeyoung saw a lot of improvements from everyone.

"Are you nervous?" Nayeon asked when she saw Mina shaking and sighing a lot.

"Yeah a little". Nayeon patted Mina's shoulder and smiled assuringly but before Nayeon could say anything, another figure pop up besides Nayeon

"Don't worry, you're ready". Jeongyeon said with a smile which is so unusual for Mina to see.

Usually the four bodyguards are always emotionless but after they got closer she realized that they are really heartwarming.

Mina sighed out deeply before she nodded and smiled back at Jeongyeon whom walked away as she excused herself to go to Chaeyoung.

"The rules are the same. If you manage to defend or either hit us once we consider that a win but if you can't you'll switch and keep switching till you succeed". Dahyun said as she turn to smirk at Momo. "Come, you're up first your majesty". She joked and Momo scoffed before she catch the sword Dahyun threw her with ease.

"Don't get too cocky". Momo said and both got into their stances.

As soon as the whistle blew, Momo charged forth towards Dahyun and quickly launched her sword at the girl with no hesitation.

Dahyun blocked it with ease and jumped back a little but Momo didn't stop as she keep throwing the swords from different directions trying to catch Dahyun off guard but the girl wasn't letting her guard down even for one second.

Momo quickly swing her sword from above but switch her attack midair and quickly spun around and swing her sword from the side but even if she tried to do it fast, Dahyun block her sword and grabbed her waist.

"Who's so cocky now?" Dahyun was still smirking as she had her sword against Momo's neck. "But ..." She move the sword away and whispered in Momo's ear. "You almost got me princess".

Though Momo did failed to land a hit on Dahyun but hearing Dahyun complimenting her like that makes her happy. 

"I'll definitely block you this time". Momo confidently say it and this time Dahyun just smiled at her lovingly instead of teasing the girl.

"Ready?" She asked softly and Momo nodded once as she got into her stance.

Dahyun waste no time in dashing towards Momo as she used the same move Momo did that almost got her.

Momo saw right through the girl and dodged it instead of blocking it since she knows her movements aren't fast enough.

But Dahyun quickly spun around and swung her sword from above which she thought Momo would miss it again but Momo quickly move away and dodge it.

"You're fast". Dahyun said and quickly dash towards Momo as she swung her sword once again.

She expected Momo to dodge it again since the girl has always been dodging her but to her surprise Momo raised her sword to block it and Dahyun quickly change the direction of her sword.

"What the—" Momo quickly moved away and dodge it once again.

That surely did caught Dahyun off guard but she knows how to switch her attacks midair.

"How does Momo moves like that..." Nayeon asked in awe.

Dahyun once again charge towards Momo and launched an obvious attack from the right. Momo did expects the girl to switch her attacks again but she suddenly recalled what Tzuyu told them that time and firmly raised her sword to block Dahyun's attack.