Chapter 65

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

"Chaeyoung-ah come here". Chaeyoung did as told when she heard the girl even if she had only finished showering. "Give me your hand".

"It's okay, it's only a small cut".

"It still needs to be treated so don't be stubborn now and give me your hand". Chaeyoung smiled and sat next to Mina before letting Mina treat her cut. "And done".

"Thank you". Chaeyoung chuckled when she saw the cute bandage Mina had.

"A kiss would be better". Mina smiled cheekily and Chaeyoung of course couldn't resist the heiress.

Chaeyoung moved in only tried to give Mina a peck on the lips but the heiress quickly wrap her arms around Chaeyoung's neck.

She moved onto Chaeyoung's laps and straddled the girl.

Chaeyoung was trying to move away but Mina pulled away just for a split second and said,

"Don't refuse me this time". And smash their lips back together.

It took her a few minutes before she starts kissing the heiress back. Moving her hands onto the girl's waist and lightly tracing Mina's back.

Mina felt goosebumps all over her body but she liked it. She even wanted it directly on her skin.

Their kiss were slow and soft but Mina wasn't satisfied as she bit Chaeyoung's lower lip and tuck on it before letting go.

They paused and looked deeply into each other's eyes for a brief second before Chaeyoung dive back in for another kiss.

Mina smiled into the kiss knowing the girl can't refuse her anymore. She accidentally let out a moan when Chaeyoung slide her hand under her shirt and directly touching her skin.

She blushed but Chaeyoung started kissing her neck and that made her let out a few more moans. She never did it with Bambam, they never went this far. She've only made out with him a few times and whenever he tried to touch her, she would back out and told him she wasn't ready but with Chaeyoung, she felt so safe and didn't even want Chaeyoung to stop.

Chaeyoung went back to kissing Mina on the lips and rolled Mina over onto the bed as she got on top of her.

She saw how Mina was panting and those lustful eyes staring at her turns her on but she didn't want to do it.

"Mina—" But mina silenced her with her finger and frowned.

"Am I not attractive enough to you?? Or I'm not good enough??" Chaeyoung grabbed her hand and move it away as she shook her head.

"It's just..."

"Just what?" Chaeyoung sit up and scratch her nape.

"I don't know what the next step is..." and that made Mina burst out laughing. "Is it that funny??"

"Yeah hahaha, you looked like you know every single step but you're completely clueless about this". Mina kept laughing and that kinda annoyed Chaeyoung.

The girl placed both her hands besides each side of Mina's head and look at her with those cold eyes.

"Then you'll have to teach me those steps right?" Mina smirked and wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's neck.

"Sure, I'll teach you every single one of it without missed". And pulled Chaeyoung back into another heated kiss.

Chaeyoung was clueless on stuff like that so she was going to guide the girl slowly step by step but she wanted to tease her so she inserted her tongue expecting chaeyoung to be surprised and pulled away but the girl moved her tongue and even won as she asserted dominance.