Chapter 72

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

"Quit playing around". Jeongyeon said and Mina slapped Chaeyoung's shoulder for messing during times like this.

"I'm sorry". Chaeyoung said as she smiled softly at her

"How have you been Chaeyoung-ssi?" Mina's dad asked with a fatherly smile.

"I've been well, thank you for asking".

"Your brother and all of his accomplices are kept in the basement of my father's company. Would you like to go see him?" Jihyo asked.

"I'll personally contact your father,, no worries". Jihyo slightly bowed.

"Then we'll be taking our leave". But Mr. Myoui stopped them.

"Please don't go just yet, let's have lunch together shall we? As a thank you for protecting our children so far". He suggested but the girls refused.

"But why?" Yoongi stood up and asked this time.

"Sir". Jeongyeon faced him with those emotionless eyes. "I believe we are done here so we'll be taking our leave". Yoongi gulps and nodded without another word.

"We'll see you in the evening so for now, please excuse us". Jihyo said and they walked out of the living room.

"What was that?" Yoongi questioned.

"She was probably just trying to scare you". His father said. "Now, you kids are free to do whatever you want. We'll see you at dinner instead alright?" Mr. Myoui said and grab his coat as the rest of the parents did as well.

"But where are you going?"

"We have some unfinished business with my cold blooded brother so we'll see you kids later". He caresses Mina's head lovingly and pat Yoongi's shoulder before walking out.

"And they just left like that..." Sana said and blinked a few times as so many things happened until today and it didn't feel real to her.

"Wait we don't have our phones". Nayeon just realized that they haven't had their phones for weeks. "How am I suppose to contact Jeongyeon now..." She sulked but a knock came at the door.

"Aggashi? Your bodyguards are waiting for you at the door". The head butler informed and they never ran down so fast in their lives and even the head butler was surprised at the speed.

Jeongyeon was in front of the door with a bouquet of flowers in hand, neatly dressed waiting in front of her black Ferrari.

"I thought you left you idiot..." She slapped Jeongyeon's shoulder lightly but hugged her shortly after. "I was thinking of how I could've contacted you..."

"I'm here now". She smiled and kissed Nayeon's temple gently as she rubs Nayeon's back.

"Are we going anywhere?" She questioned.

"Well that". She pulled away from the hug and fixed Nayeon's hair. "Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Is there a need to ask?" They both smiled at each other lovingly even the maids were shy at the sight. "But I need to dress up first". Jeongyeon nodded as Nayeon pulled the girl with her up the stairs.

Sana was startled and let out a small scream when Tzuyu just came and picked her up bridal way from behind.

"Tzuyu!" Tzuyu chuckled and put the girl back down.

"Would you like to go to the movies with me?" Sana nodded almost immediately.

"But—"

"Take your time". Sana kissed Tzuyu's cheek and ran up to bath and dress up as well. "Tzuyu-ah". She suddenly came back and peek from the upper floor handle. "Come to my room after 10minutes alright?"