Chapter 60

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

Seeing the two lost siblings reunited were a loving and heart warming sight to witness. Dahyun who was came in a little later with a bunch of groceries bags and look at Chaeyoung with a straight face.

"Aigoo you should've at least helped me bring these in first". Chaeyoung could only let go of the hug and turn to look at Dahyun while wiping her eyes.

"Let me help". Mark went straight to grab the bags and smiled widely before he hurriedly brought them towards the kitchen.

Tzuyu and Jeongyeon walked towards Chaeyoung and patted her shoulder with a smile before they walked towards the kitchen.

Mina stood there wiping her eyes because she also started crying when Chaeyoung cried. She've never seen Chaeyoung cried and when the girl did, something inside of her cracked but it didn't last long as she got to see the two reunited.

Mark quickly came back and drag Chaeyoung with Jackson up to his room without a word.

"Why did you bring me along?" Jackson asked since it kinda felt awkward because it's suppose to be a reunion for the two.

"Because you're the love of my life so of course I would drag you along". Mark stated making Jackson blush a little as he turn away and rub his rape. "Chaeyoung..." She turned towards him. "There are a few questions I need to ask so come sit here". He patted the space on the bed while Jackson already came around and lean his back against the bedpost.

Chaeyoung did as told but she finally noticed the necklace in his hand.

"Where did you get this?" She asked. He then realized and handed it back to her.

"In Mina's room. We were just chilling in her room and I asked if I could look at her accessories since she had a lot and I found this in a black box". Chaeyoung took it and sigh. "You gave it to her??" Chaeyoung nodded. "But why?" She shook her head not knowing why she did either. "Then let's not talk about it". He patted her head. It felt so natural for him to do so.

Siblings who were broken apart since little should've been a little more awkward with each other but not these two. Though they were apart, they didn't feel the awkwardness.

"How'd you find me?" Chaeyoung reach into her coat's pocket and handed him the paper irene gave her.

"My leader, she helped me". Mark looked at the paper to see how there were written that the two's DNA matched.

He sighed deeply and held her hands in his. He caress them gently before looking up with those apologetic eyes.

"After that accident, I had a brain injury that I lost my memories. I couldn't remember anything about you but I had this necklace..." He pulled out his. "And there a small piece of paper that was in the box I put this necklace in and I realized that I had a sister". His tears were threatening to fall once again. "I'm sorry I couldn't find you sooner".

"It's not your fault". She said and gave him a small smile. "It wasn't our fault that things became the way it did".

"Was it hard??..." Chaeyoung look down and nodded with tears. "Oh my god..." he pulled her into another hug and caress her head. "I could've find you sooner. If I did you wouldn't have to go through such a hard life..."

"Emm..." She nodded. "But because of that, I get to find friends that I can trust and depend on. Because of that, I became stronger and because of that, I could finally protect the people I cherish so it was worth the struggle". She pulled away from the hug and smiled cutely just like a little child.