ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

jaemin led renjun up to jenos room again without knocking jaemin walks right in and collapses on the bed.

"hello to you too" jeno chuckled "hi renjun" he smiled and walked over to said boy "don't be shy, sit down on the bed and relax we can start the first movie"

jeno guided renjun to his bed which was fairly big and fit all three of them easily, a big tv was mounted to the wall directly infront of the bad with a dvd player, ps4, and a xbox all hooked up to it that are sitting on the shelf under the tv.

jeno put the first movie in and got into the bed, renjun sitting in the middle of the two.

now swallowed in blankets looking smaller then anyone could think possible, renjun didn't take his eyes off the tv as the movie continued. jaemin and jeno took casual glances at renjun smiling to themselves that they finally were able to befriend the boy they've wanted for years.

the first movie finished and renjun was beaming.

'that was really good'

"see ! im surprised you hadn't seen it before."

"okay before the next movie let's get food and stuff because i'm hungry and i also need to pee" jaemin said and headed to the bathroom while the other two made their way downstairs to the kitchen, where mark was sitting while doing school work.

"hi hyung" jeno greeted and grabbed chips from the cabinet renjun stood there until mark finally acknowledge him.

"hey jun" mark said and renjun waved and walked over to jeno

'can i go back to your room?' renjun asked

"yea, do you want anything though ?"

'water?'

"sure"

jeno grabbed him a glass and filled it with water then handed it to the boy who walked back up the stairs.

"FINALLY" jaemin jumped up "you took so long where's jeno?"

'getting snack' renjun set the water on the side table and climbed back into the bed which was now cold since all the warmth from their body's had theft the blankets when they got up and he shivered.

jaemin noticed and pulled the smaller closer to him while wrapping a blanket around him. after a few minutes jeno walked back in with the snacks tossing them onto the bed then out the 2nd movie on.

this time renjun without realizing curled closer to jaemin and jeno who now both had their arms over his waist. half way through the movie jaemin fell asleep since it was late, so it was just jeno and renjun. they decided to finish the second movie then stop knowing jaemin would be pouty after finding out they watched the movies without him.

the second movie finished and they got out of the bed and walked downstairs to chill without waking jaemin.

"so what did you when you left the school ? i didn't hear anything from you guys til jaemin texted me about the movies."

'we went to a cafe and then to the park we saw haechan and jaemin gave him money for jisungs icecream then we came here.'

"did you guys talk about anything?" jeno really just wanted to know if they had talked about what happened that morning or what they planned to do

'we might have' renjun smiled

"fill me in"

'he said you guys can kiss me and you guys won't be mad at eachother and we can flirt and stuff'

"really now? anything else"

'nope'

"and how do YOU feel about what jaemin said"