christmas special

* time skip *

~ christmas special ~

"alright so the rest of the guys will be here in at least 5 hours" yuta said walking into the back tv room to see ten, johnny, jaehyun and renjun just sitting on the couch watching a drama with out another care in the world

"god i hate men" yuta mumbled under his breath

"fuck off" johnny shouted back to him

"HELLOOOOOOO we have to set up"

"whos we?" ten said not taking his eyes off the tv

"jaehyun, my bestest friend. help me decorate?"

"what do i get out of it ?"

"i'll let you pick what we order for dinner"

"deal"

with that jaehyun got up leaving the other three to watch the drama and headed to the front living room to decorate the tree and hang lights, meanwhile yuta went into the kitchen to see what they needed to go buy

"JAEHYUN WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR DINNER?"

"jesus dude im behind you no need to yell" jaehyun said walking into the room

"oh. sorry" he laughed

"what would everyone else eat ?"

"well johnny says turkey is a must. it's an american thing i guess, winwin had asked for chinese food and everyone else doesn't care."

"how about, american, chinese, and korean ?"

"we can order the korean for delivery and i can go pick up the chinese and american food"

"this is why you are my favorite"

"i know" jaehyun walked out with a smile to finish the decorating and yuta placed the order for delivery knowing it would take a while with all the other orders the stores probably have.

renjun wondered in a few minutes later to find yuta looking in a panic.

"what's wrong?"

"did you know we have nothing to drink? just water ? no beer, no juice, no milk, nothing ?"

"okay. well there's like 4 hours left, i can go out and get drinks"

"thank you, my cards in our room you can use it"

"alright then i'll be back. you try not to have a panic attack while i'm gone" renjun laughed, kissing yuta on the lips then walking to their room to get ready to go.

a few minutes go by and yuta hears the front door close and jaehyun once again walks in.

"who just left ?"

"renjun"

"okay imma go get the food now so i can go with renjun"

"alright, be safe and don't buy shit we don't need. renjun already has my card"

"got it"

so it was not just yuta, johnny, and ten left in the apartment. walking into the living room johnny and ten were singing along to christmas music and dancing around with decorations in hand.

"y'all are way to domestic"

"just say we are cute and move on"

"never"

ten stuck his tongue out and went to hang up more decorations.

after an hour goes by the house is now fully decorated and jaehyun and renjun just walk into the apartment food and drinks in hand

"this is why i love you guys. thank you"

"ahhh yes you love us cause we are your delivery boys. how touching" jaehyjn says, rolling his eyes

"whatever go put everything in the kitchen"

"sure thing boss"

'decorations check
food check
drinks check
presents check'

"everything's done to what i know so y'all can be free now" johnny and ten took that with no hesitation and went straight to their rooms with jaehyun going to the back room to watch a movie.

"baby?" yuta called and renjun looked up from putting the food away

"everyone's coming today, jeno and jaemin as well. i know you haven't talked to them but they are back together and mark invited them"

renjun nodded his head and went back to putting things away without a word spoken. in fact he didn't speak for the rest of the three hours until their friends started showing up.

"merry christmas mother fuckers" mark and haechan shouted as soon as they entered the apartment followed me jeno, jaemin, chenle, and jisung.

it was a common thing for them to just walk into the apartment when they knew people were home. some even had keys to the place.

the group ended up in the living room talking and catching up while more of their friends arrived and joined them.

renjun just observed what was going on for a while. still have yet to speak to anyone but yuta. ofc he's sure the guys he lives with has heard him before when he talks to yuta when he thinks their alone but he's never talked to them personally or even spoken when he knew they were near.

soon everyone had arrived and they separated into little groups to talk. loud christmas music playing in the background, laughter and voices everywhere. it was a happy place to be.

renjun was happy. he had his boyfriend, his friends, his brother, everyone he needed was in this room right now.

as the evening went on they played party games, opened presents and decorated cookies. all the awkward tension and the unspoken words that had put a divide between them was completely forgotten about and everyone was just having fun.

some planned on staying the night while others left around midnight. those who stayed crashed in the living room and when they finally did yuta and renjun went out on a walk in the city. streets still busy, lights still bright, everyone was happy even the strangers on the street would wave and greet them as they passed by.

renjun and yuta were sat on a bench looking up at the stars in peaceful silence. until yuta broke it.

"babe?" yuta spoke softly and renjun lifted his head from yuta shoulder where it was previously resting.
"i never gave you your gift" yuta said as he pulled a small box out of his coat pocket and handed it to the younger.

when renjun opened it he was brought to tears. a heart shaped rose gold necklace and on heart it said 'Y + R'

"oh my god....it's so cute" renjun whispered as he took the necklace out of the box. "can you put it on me?"

"of course my love" with that he took the necklace from renjun and placed it around his neck

~~

merry christmas and happy holidays my loves !! sorry to be gone so long but thank you all who waited patiently for a chapter

stay safe and healthy !!!