ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

renjun sat on chenles bed looking anywhere but the other two. he likes them, that hasn't changed but they don't need to know that yet. he was still hurt but what jaemin had said but he knows if he apologized he'd forgive him in a heart beat.

"renjun are you mad at me?" jeno asked. technically jeno hadn't done anything so renjun shook his head and jeno smiled knowing the older isn't mad at him.

"then can i sit with you ?" renjun nodded and jeno happily climbed onto the bed and sat behind renjun, letting renjun back lay on his chest.

"oh great. some boyfriend you are." jaemin rolled his eyes. he loved them both yet renjun hated him still cause he fucked up. he had no right to be mad but yet seeing his boyfriend being able to cuddle with renjun without him bugged him.

"shouldn't have been so mean and you would be part of the cuddle session" jeno pointed out and renjun nodded in agreement and they became quiet

silence

more silence

and even more silence

okay silent time over

"renjun?" jaemin called, barely above a whisper

renjun looked up at the youngest in the room

"i'm sorry"

'for?'

"for being a dick who had no right to say any of that when you were just trying to be a good friend to lele but seeing you two so close bothers me because i don't want you with anyone besides me and jeno and i'm just sorry for everything, forgive me?"

renjun nodded with a smile wnd jaemin didn't hesitate to jump up and hug renjun.

"thank god, i cant stand you hating me" jaemin said and kept hugging him

'i never hated you' renjun signed 'i was upset but i didn't hate you'

shortly after chenle and jisung walked in, hand in hand.

"so is everyone okay now?" chenle asked and everyone nodded "good because us not being close is annoying"

"why don't we call haechan and mark and see if they can come over? then we can hang out together and stuff" jisung suggested

"do you guys wanna swim? we haven't closed the pool yet"

"yeah i'm down"

"me too"

"same"

'sure'

"okay great, let's call them then"