26

"i love you"

"you what?"

"forget it, i didn't say anything. i'm sorry"

"no. no no repeat that"

"no renjun i really don't want to i'm sorry"

"did you not mean it?"

"no i did, i just shouldn't have said it."

"why?"

"because it's to fast"

"we've been seeing eachother for 2 months, it's not to fast"

"well then are you gonna say it back or just torcher me?"

"torcher you"

"you're an asshole" yuta groaned with a playful eye roll

"yeah...but you love me" renjun grinned

"oh my god shut uppppp"

"never. wanna know why?"

"why?"

"because you love me"

"oh my god. i'm leaving" yuta went to get out of the bed but was pulled back down

"i'm just teasing, i love you too" renjun sealed the confession with a kiss that held all the emotions, the good the bad the love, everything.

when they pulled apart renjun just payed his head on yutas chest and yuta ran his fingers through his hair.

"ren?"

"yeah?"

"have you seen jaemin?" and renjun tensed at the name "it's just, him and jeno broke up and jeno doesn't hang around us much anymore and jaemin hasn't spoken us at all and i've known them since they were kids so im a little worried they won't recover from this."

"jaemin cheated on jeno and lead me on. he can go to hell for all i care"

"i'm not saying forgive him. you don't even have to communicate with him i was just asking. but i think you should text jeno, he's alone now and he didn't do anything wrong"

"maybe tomorrow. i don't wanna think about them tonight"

"alright baby, wanna go watch some movies?"

"yeah"