definite

He hated the feeling in his gut whenever she knocked on the front door, the sound of his laughter ringing through the house as they came up the stairs.

Once he opened the door and they were making out right in front of it, Sam had almost thrown up, slammed the door closed and flopped on the bed, groaning as Colbys door slammed shut.

Now they were in the hallway, on our shared couch and making out, like come on, don't get your DNA everywhere. Closing his bedroom door, he walked past them, eyes glued to his phone as giggling made him almost throw up again.

"Gross.." whispering under his breathe, shaking his head.

****

"Oh come on! Your in love with the boy!" Katrina had yelled at him as they continued to dance in the living room, just dance playing in front of them.

"I'm not, she's just not good for him."

Panting slightly, the got down on one knee as she spun around him, timber was the best just dance song, hands down.

"Admit it already Sam, your afraid of his rejection" the song came to an end as Sam picked up the remote, shaking his head and pressing another song. "You can't run from the truth, it'll bite you in the ass."

"Yea I can try though."

The song started and they both stopped talking, focusing on winning the points.

****

It was only maybe four months into their relationship that it clicked for Sam and he almost knocked Kat out because of it.

"Okay, maybe I do, sorta, kinda, maybe like him."

Umbrella was now playing on the just dance as Kat clapped her hands and nodded, the sound of the front door opened in the background but neither of them heard it, apparently.

"So you do like him."

"Yea maybe, I don't know. She's not right for him that's all, I mean-"

"Yes or no Sam, do you like Colby."

"Yes okay fuck." He admitted as the song picked up pace, eyes only focusing on the screen and the perfects popping up in the corner.

"Hey Colby." Her sickly sweet voice rang out, Sam knew why she asked, because Colby was already there wasn't he. Stopping the music, he turned and sighed as Colby stood on the stairs, with his keys in hand and bag slung over his shoulder.

"H-Hey Kat." His face was a deep red as he stared furiously at Sam, for all Sam knew he was hella pissed.

"You good man? Where's sheta or sh-"

"Shea."

"Sorry." Sam tried not to laugh at the mistake as Colby just glared at him, looking away Kat stifled a giggle as the tension grew in the room, Colbys gaze burning into Sams skin.

"I'm gonna go get some juice... from upstairs."  Kat piped up as she almost bolted to the stairs, Sam turned to correct her on the juice being in the fridge when Colby was directly behind him.

"Uh.. you good man?" Trying to brush off the close distance tension he was feeling, he couldn't stop looking at Colby, evert time he looked elsewhere his eyes would always land straight back on Colbys face.  "Kinda close there don't you think.."

"Nah... we're just bros." Then he walked off, Sams mouth dropped, so far to the floor as he watched Colby take the stairs two at a time. "You really thought he was into you?"

A new voice chimed in as a particular blonde slithered through the hallway, she snarled at him with her pointed look and flicked her hair.

"How dare you try and take my man, he's mine."