The elevator ride

Sam had just gotten out of a meeting, desperate for the comfort of his bed or a nice coffee, in need of a certain goofy brunette.

"Bye Sandra!"

"Have a good weekend Sam."

Smiling softly, he tapped the elevator button several times before standing back, normally James their delivery man would be bustling through with hundreds of boxes stacked on one platform, when it opened though only a man with a large coat and a big hat on was inside.

Stepping into the elevator, he pressed the first floor button and watched as the levels dropped, he was on the 26th floor so this might take a while. As the trip went, several people got on just as the lift hit the 4th floor, the man in the big hat slid to the front of the elevator and slammed the emergency brakes.

"So, I bet you are wondering why I've gathered you here"

He took off his hat and a loud groan was heard from the two men on the side, Sam looked up and Eltons bushy pink beard was on display as the hat was on the side.

"ELTON!" Sam yelled as another man yelled the same, it was Corey, he was punching Eltons arm as hard as he could trying to reach the emergency button.

"Ow! Stop, listen."

"The fuck man."

"This is uncalled for, we're trying to work." Corey whined as he stood back and stopped punching him.

"Yes well if you'd let me fucking finish." The sass coming off him made Sam scoff as the other two men on the elevator just stood off to the side, obvious lack of interest evident.

"Well.."

"Well what?"

"What the fuck did you stop the elevator for."

"Oh that!" Elton clapped his hands together and reached into his hat, pulling out an exceptionally white bunny rabbit he handed it to the man on the side and clicked his fingers, the bunny turned to glitter and disappeared.

"I can do magic now."

"WHAT THE FUCK-"

"THAT WAS A BUNNY!"

"OH MY GOD THAT WAS MURDER!" The man in the corner almost threw up as Sam gripped the side of the elevator and took his feet off the ground at the site, Corey yelling at the almost throwing up man to hold it in.

"PRESS THE BUTTON ELTON!"

"This is not how I wanted this to go." He murdered, pressing the button again. "Not at all."

"Don't throw up Trevor, we're almost there."

As the first floor button dinged, the two men almost ran out of the small space, yelling as they made there way through the crowded floor and outside.

"You stupid American." Sam shook his head, slapping Elton up the back of the head as he left. "Yea what he said." Corey added.

"But did you at least like my trick!" Elton shouted from the elevator, groaning as they walked away. "I did!"

He almost jumped as a creepy looking guy waddled up to him, licking his lips and staring at his hat.

"Eaughh wait up guys!" He started yelling as he slides past the man scared, running after them.

"Wait up! I'm sorry!"