M | Thigh Live | Mingi x Jongho

Requested by Woovity

"Uhh... how should we start this?" Mingi asked. Jongho chuckled.

"What do you mean? 'Hello, I'm Mingi?'"

"Oh. I haven't done a live in a bit."

"I know." Jongho tossed the blank phone cases onto the table. He looked over his materials. "Do we have everything?"

"I hope so."

Jongho smiled. He liked spending time with Mingi. He liked when it was just the two of them together. The pair had a special bond together, and both of them wanted to make the most of what little opportunity they had to display it.

"Hello everyone!" Jongho greeted.

Today's vlive would be a calm one with JongGi decorating phone cases. Everything seemed simple enough.

A few minutes in, with soft music playing in the background, Jongho popped his head up, causing his friend to look at him in surprise.

"I need wipes."

Mingi laughed. "You got paint on yourself already?"

"Yeah..." Jongho muttered. Mingi watched as he got up to get them. And at the moment, he couldn't help but notice the younger's appearance.

A white t-shirt hugged his muscular torso. And the pair of denim ripped jeans fitted his legs. Mingi swallowed in slight embarrassment when his eyes lingered a little too long on Jongho's thick thighs and ass.

"What?" Jongho asked with a smile.

Dirty thoughts go away. Dirty thoughts go away.

"Nothing. Look at me: I'm doing things perfectly."

Jongho's eyes squinted at the phone case. There was barely anything on it. "Perfect?"

"Yeah," Mingi proudly answered.

"It needs some paint on- whoops," Jongho smirked as he got paint on Mingi's hand.

"Hey." Mingi's hand clasped around Jongho's wrist while giving him a warning look. The two knew it was playful.

But Jongho still had to look away, a little flustered at the touch.

Mingi and Jongho used to have little things go on when they were roommates. Jongho wanted to 'experiment,' and Mingi gladly offered himself. They never spoke about any strings attached to it. They would merely move on with their day.

But that had to be months ago.

Surely Jongho didn't feel the same way anymore, Mingi thought. 

So lost in thinking, he didn't realize his hands pushed the painting pen and caused it to fall right in between them.

"Be careful, Mingi," Jongho scolded him with the same tone Mingi had used.

Mingi swallowed as he reached down the space between them. His knuckles lightly grazed the boy's thigh, but it was enough to startle Jongho. He blushed.

Nothing much happened after that. Well... not that the viewers could see.

Mingi's hand seemed to find a comfortable place on Jongho's thigh. Almost unconsciously, whenever the pair laughed, Mingi would wander over to touch it. And Jongho either didn't care, or he liked the feeling. Mingi thought it was more of the second by the way Jongho nervously blushed each time.

But to Mingi's dismay, he soon felt discomfort rubbing on the front of his jeans.

"Where are you going?"

"Uh... I'll be back."

When Mingi returned, Jongho seemed to find his face notably relaxed again. They continued the live in peace.

"I'm tired," Jongho muttered when they arrived home. The dorm was quiet. The others probably had schedules to do. "I'm laying down. Don't bother me."

"Whatever." Mingi walked to his own room.

Mmh.

U-Ugh.

Mingi stirred awake from his nap and looked around -- it must have been his dream. His face was visibly and tangibly flushed. But in the middle of this, he heard a muffled whine.

Mingi.

Mingi picked himself up from the bed and approached Jongho's room to find quite an interesting sight.

Jongho writhed in bed, legs folded up as his hand pumped his small yet thick member. Mingi licked his bottom lip. A helpless, pleading sound left his pretty pink lips.

"Mingi, where are you?" he whispered, wide eyes closing shut.

They opened when he felt a larger hand clasping over his own.

"Right here," Mingi replied under his breath.

Jongho felt himself melting in the man's hold. Mingi's warm hand played with him so well.

"Who do you belong to, baby?"

"You, daddy... You," Jongho choked out.

"Louder for me. It's just the two of us."

"You!" Jongho moaned, about to burst. Mingi's dominating hand wouldn't let him.

"Hold it for me."

"I can't... I've needed you for too long!"

Mingi traced his plump lips against Jongho's jaw to tease him a bit. Every time a light breath left his mouth, Jongho tensed up even more.

"I hate you so much," the younger cried. "Stop teasing me!"

"You can't let go. Not yet."

Jongho whimpered when Mingi let go. He was trying his hardest. But all of it was draining his energy.

"Mingi!" Jongho shouted when Mingi spread his legs and licked him.

"It's like something- no, someone else was in you. Is that why you're stretched?" Mingi's fingertips squeezed Jongho's beautifully tanned thighs.

"No! No, daddy. I've only played with my toys. The ones you bought." Jongho's hands clenched into shaking fists. "Please..."

"Please...?"

"Hurt me with your cock, daddy."

Hurt me, Mingi thought. It almost awoke the sadistic side of him, seeing Jongho so helpless. But he reeled himself back. Too much for the young boy.

With a big mess of lube in his hands, he swiftly entered Jongho's body and groaned. Jongho felt out of breath. But his hands found Mingi's, and he knew he'd be alright.

"I love you, Jongho," Mingi confessed. "Keep that with you."

"I love you too." Jongho drew Mingi's face closer so they could warmly kiss. "I think we need to make things official."

"Yeah?" Mingi passionately kissed Jongho. As the vocalist sighed, sweet strings of cum fell on his and Mingi's lower region. The older didn't care when they were so engaged in intimacy. Not just making love, but staring into each other's eyes full of love.

"This is all mine," Mingi said while caressing Jongho's legs, hips, chest, and finally, tapping his nose. Jongho giggled, his teeth revealing the gummy smile Mingi loved most.

"All yours."

"My eyes!" someone shouted. Mingi turned to see the person leaving. Their door now opened a crack.

"What's going on?" Hongjoong asked.

"Mingi and Jongho..." Yeosang said, imitating a retching sound.

The two lovebirds laughed. As long as they were together, that's all that mattered in their little world.