M | 12 o'clock | Seonghwa x Yeosang

Special birthday oneshot for Yeosang!
Sorry it took so long to finish...

A rich boy sat in his room one evening, laying on his expensive massage chair scrolling through his phone. On his computer screen was his friend.

"So, what are you thinking then?"

"Stop asking me that question," Yeosang groaned.

"I think a night of drinking sounds good."

"Ugh. For my 21st? That's so boring and outdated. I'm not going to be like you."

Hongjoong rolled his eyes. "Fine. What ideas do you have?"

"I don't know..." Yeosang's eyes fell on an incoming text. He smirked at the fling. "I might just text San to come over and..."

"You're calling me outdated." Hongjoong sighed. "Club?"

"You mean the same thing we do every other weekend?"

"Strippers?"

No answer. Hongjoong stared at Yeosang's thoughtful face.

"Maybe."

"'Maybe' is the closest we'll get to a yes." Hongjoong excitedly took out his phone. "So at a strip club or private dance, or...?"

"Can't you... I don't know, rent one?"

Hongjoong shrugged. "Anything with the help of our parents' money."

Yeosang laughed with his best friend. He was right. The two little shits, and it showed.

"Anything special?"

Yeosang raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

"Like a specific costume? Or look? Or taste-"

"Shut up."

Hongjoong grinned while looking at the website. "You'd be surprised by their top sellers."

"What is it?"

"Ice cream... furries... Disney princesses..." Hongjoong chewed the inside of his mouth. "Take your pick, Yeosang."

"Eh..."

"I'm not going to act like my best friend doesn't have any kinks," Hongjoong glared.

Yeosang groaned. He stuffed his head in his hands, embarrassed.

"So what exactly?"

"...Someone with attitude, I guess."

The party was set for the upcoming Saturday. Yeosang would invite his friends over but have the dance in private. He didn't want others to view his birthday present.

"When is he coming?" Yeosang asked his best friend.

"Soon," the other would reply. And when 'soon' came by, Yeosang would ask again.

"Oh my goodness, Yeosang. Stop being so horny for a minute!" Hongjoong exclaimed. Yeosang got red as his friend said it a little too loud when others turned to him.

"Hyung..."

"Oh!" Hongjoong jumped as he read a message on his phone. "I'm going to bring him in. Your bedroom?"

"Y-Yeah. Sure, I guess." Yeosang suddenly felt nervous. A man is getting paid to give him a private dance... Yeosang wasn't sure if he could control himself. Was the man attractive? Kind? Should he even care about him if it was a one-time thing?

Now it sounds like Yeosang's going to have some session with him.

"Yeosang," Hongjoong called. Yeosang snapped his head toward his friend and went frigid.