C/F | Nightmare | Wooyoung x Felix

Requested by lxexlxex

Felix wasn't sure where he was.

A great white room.

The walls were an illuminated white, its source of electricity unknown.

Felix wasn't sure he could even call it a room, the way the floor stretched for miles. Almost endlessly.

It was just a big void.

Simply staring into the distance was causing Felix's eyes to hurt. He rubbed them and started to run.

Where? He didn't know. But he only wanted to escape this place. To find someone.

"Felix."

Felix almost fell at the voice. His worn-out shoes hit the brakes to freeze his whole body.

"Wooyoung?"

"Felix, what are you doing?!" Wooyoung teased. He stood behind Felix, just a few hundred feet away, with a bright grin over his smooth cheeks. "Come here, you baby!"

"Baby?!" Felix laughed and started sprinting towards his boyfriend.

And yet, despite the sharp jerks of his arms, his heavy breaths, and burning legs, Felix didn't feel any closer.

No. Because Wooyoung was withdrawing further away.

"Wooyoung!"

"Felix! What's wrong?! Are you okay?!" Wooyoung immediately squeezed Felix's shoulders. He was shaking, moving his head, and mumbling no.

"Was it a nightmare?"

"P-Please..." Felix crumpled Wooyoung's tee with his fists.

Wooyoung quietly threw his arms around the younger, rubbing his back while whispering soothing words.

"I'm here, Felix."

"Promise me you'll stay, Wooyoung."

Wooyoung looked at Felix with bewilderment in the dark bedroom. "Huh? Felix, you know I will."

"I-It's just..." Only now did Felix realize tears were building in his eyes. "I saw you. And you called me... But when I wanted to get to you, I couldn't make any progress. And you disappeared. You left."

Wooyoung kissed his temple. "I'm sorry that happened, sweetheart. Breathe."

Felix exhaled against Wooyoung's strong chest. His forehead moved to press against his boyfriend's bicep.

"I'm going to stay here. Promise. Come on, let's sleep."

Still hugging Felix, Wooyoung lay down and threw the blanket over both of their bodies. He could feel Felix's shaky breaths on his collarbone.

"I'm not going anywhere, Felix."

Felix couldn't feel his body. His limbs wouldn't move. Only his thoughts remained, and he immediately hated the feeling.

This time it was their home, the one he shared with Wooyoung. He was in the kitchen preparing something nice for his boyfriend. Felix watched as whatever possessed his body mechanically controlled every cooking moment.

The front door opened, Felix heard. He turned, excited to greet Wooyoung but still hide the surprise.

"..."

Felix's smile fell.

"Who are you?"

Wooyoung frowned as he held someone else's hand. A guy, probably not as young as Felix.

"What are you doing in my house?!" Wooyoung shouted.

Felix shook his head. "Wooyoung, it's me, Felix. Y-Your boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? He is my boyfriend." Wooyoung gestured at the confused male. "I don't know who you are."

Felix looked at him with more interest. He was handsome. Sharp eyes, sharp jaw, thin and athletic body. He would make a great dance partner.

Felix loved to dance with Wooyoung.

"Wooyoung..." Felix called again.

"I'm calling the police."

"No, no, no! Wooyoung, it's me!" Felix reached to take the phone from him. Why wasn't he listening?

"No!"

Wooyoung hugged a sobbing Felix against his chest. His arms clung to the boy with all the strength he could.

"Sweetheart, what's going on?"

He was instantly filled with frustration because Felix's nightmares weren't something he could stop from happening. All he could think of was to comfort the boy to sleep. Then hope for the best.

After a few minutes, Felix caught his breath. He remained attached to Wooyoung's chest. But when Wooyoung lifted his chin, he had to break away.

Wooyoung placed a soft kiss on Felix's lips, the kind that they would only share in the most intimate moments. His movements were slow, steady, and gentle. On the second kiss, he pressed his tongue deeper. Felix grinned, smacking Wooyoung's shoulder with flustered cheeks.

"Hey," Wooyoung called and tucked a strand of Felix's hair behind his ear. He couldn't see his boyfriend's full face right now, but it was like his eyes could guess Felix's beautiful eyes were on him with their glassy look.

"Hm?" Felix played with their hands.

"I love you."

Felix laughed, blushing.

"What? You won't say it back?" Wooyoung teased, poking his sides. Felix laughed, even more, trying to prevent Wooyoung's hands and shuffling away.

"Where are you going?" Wooyoung tackled his loud boyfriend to keep him still until he held his wrists above his head, looming over him.

"It's hot when we're like this," Wooyoung said with a smirk. Felix rolled his eyes.

Wooyoung gasped when Felix brought him in for a rough kiss. Only this time, they didn't think much of using their tongues. Because they both wanted this.

When both paused to take a breath, Felix exhaled.

"I... I had a nightmare that you didn't know me. That we weren't dating, and you wouldn't listen to me. You were dating someone else."

Wooyoung loosened his grip on Felix's wrists. He moved to lay down beside him again.

"I couldn't imagine a world where I wasn't dating such a special person like you. If it exists, I don't care because I only see you."

Felix held his warm cheeks and his from his boyfriend.

"You're so cheesy, Wooyoung."

"But that's why you love me."

Felix grinned. "Yeah. That's why I love you... Thank you."

Wooyoung cooed and hugged Felix close, feeling his soft breaths touch his neck until they both drifted into a calm slumber.