Chapter 38

The leaves rustling in the wind could be heard in the distance, the evening sun shone orange through the pleasant blue sky. Her legs were tightly wrapped around his waist, her fingers lost in his brown hair as she let out a soft moan.

He was greedily ravishing her neck with hot wet kisses until his fingers tugged her shirt down, breaking some of the buttons off.

She gasped breathlessly as she saw the scattered buttons on the ground, her shirt having a few left. His head was buried in her chest, feverishly sucking the soft skin near her breasts as he pushed her bra strap lower and nipped lightly on more of her soft skin.

"Tom...." She moaned breathlessly, finding it hard to breathe as she tugged his shirt. His mouth started wandering downwards, greedily kissing the soft skin on top of her bra cup and left kiss marks in its trail. She couldn't remember how they ended up like this, something about trying on one of the wedding dresses as her eyes became heavy lidded.

Teresa's back was pinned to the wall of their hut as she let out another moan and grinded her hips against his.
He groaned and grinded his hips back against hers as she tugged his shirt again. He gently carried her to their bed and watched her with darkened brown eyes as she climbed onto his lap.

She looked so beautiful, her cheeks flushed red and her chest heaving as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Thomas pulled his shirt off and saw her trail her fingers across his bare chest as he brought her closer. She hungrily slanted her mouth against his as she ran her fingers through his brown hair, causing it to become more messier. He moaned, returning the kiss with equal hunger as her sweet taste invaded his mouth.

His tongue desperately wanted more of her, loving her taste as he groaned into her mouth. She was lost in the essence of him as she tilted her head and deepened the kiss. They drowned in one another until their lungs demanded for air.

They were both breathing heavily, staring at one another as he gently pressed her into the bed.
"Teresa...." He moaned as he planted wet heated kisses to her collarbone, leaving behind more kiss marks.

She gasped shakily, threading her fingers through his hair as his body pressed against hers. His large hands trailed and caressed her bare skin as she clung to him and let out a soft moan.
"You're....you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen...." He murmured into her skin, lost in her beauty as he pushed her shirt off her shoulders, greedily kissing the soft skin under her collarbone.

"I only wore one dress...." She gasped breathlessly as she trailed her fingers across his back, loving his touch.

"It doesn't matter...." He murmured, softly as his mouth feverishly started kissing the soft skin between her breasts. She was too irresistible.
"Tom....I need you...." Teresa moaned as she stared up at him with darkened blue eyes. She couldn't take it anymore, she wanted him.

"I know...." Thomas murmured, his breathing ragged as he grinded his hips against hers. She moaned, scraping her nails across his back as she hiked her legs over his hips.

Lost in a sea of furious desire, he pressed her further into the bed and drowned in the intoxicating taste of her soft skin, marked with his kisses. They lost themselves in one another as heavy groans and moans filled the air that late evening.

Author's Note: Please do comment what you think so far of the story. It really helps motivate me by hearing your thoughts. I'm hoping to update soon :)