Muichiro x reader 💚

This was requested by a friend of mine. This is for you Leyla

Muichiro was training tanjiro to help him with his attacks and you were watching sitting upside down in a tree. You were jealous of how close tanjiro and muichiro were but you didn't show it. Until you saw tanjiro laying ON TOP OF MUICHIRO! That was the final straw you jumped off the branch and landed on your feet.

"TANJIRO KAMADO!! GET UP NOW!" you yelled sending a chill down both the males spines,they had never seen you mad like this before but they knew you would unleash all hell if he didn't get up. After hearing you yell tanjiro jumped right up sweating out of nervousness. 

You went next to him whispering in his ear " Next time try not to land on him. Okay?" Tanjiro then answered with a quick yes bowing in apology and running away. Muichiro was already standing up staring at the clouds, until realizing how mad you were you dragged him into his estate by his sleeve, shoving him against the wall.

"(Y/N) what are you doin-" you cut him off by kissing him harshly after about two minutes you pulled away panting. "You know your very dense sometimes and I love and hate that about you." You said blushing lightly. Muichiro was confused but he doesn't want to admit to liking what's happening because he is a little tsundere.

"(Y/N) you know it was an accident that he landed on me right?" He asked. You answered saying " Well accident or not I got jealous because your mine. No one else's not to sound yandere or anything." He nodded his head yes and you pulled him to his room, laying him down on his futon you on top.

"(Y/N) w- what are y-you d-doing? * shaky breath*" he asked. "Nothing really baby just wanted to tell you that I love you and I don't want you taken away from me." You answered with your head down and tears in your eyes. Muichiro lifted your head up and kissed you softly, after pulling away he said " I will never leave you for anyone else, you wanna know why?" You nodded yes " It's because your mon cíel etoíle ( my starry night) forever." After he said that you layed down on his chest falling asleep with him humming a lullaby. 

Bonus: Your older brother was looking for you so he decided to ask muichiro. He went to his estate and walked into his room seeing you sleeping on his chest straddling him. I forgot to mention that your older brother is.... Obanai so when he saw you with muichiro he was fuming, he shook you awake and with your eyes still closed you smacked him straight on the arm. You then opened you eyes and saw him there you face was like 😶. You climbed gently off of muichiro and stood up next to your brother who was dragging you to mitsuri so you could tell her what happened. Let's just say that obanai wasn't happy.

Word count:515