Jealousy scenarios

•Tanjiro

• He will be his usual nice self and act like he's not and he's pretty good at it.

• If he wants to get your attention he will pull the sleeve of your kimono lightly and look at you with puppy eyes.

• If puppy eyes don't work he will just not talk to you when you are going home he will only nod or say ok.

• Sometimes he will have a tiny attitude towards you so then you know he's jealous but him having attitude is rare.

• When you get home he'll apologize for ignoring you and bothering you.

" I'm sorry (Y/N)-chan but I just don't like you giving others all your attention."

Zenitsu

• He will actually put up a fight when he's jealous, it's quite surprising.

• He will cling onto you much more than usual and just glare at the person.

• He will also kiss your face alot and he will squish your cheeks.

• He will drag you away when you push him off of you to hug the person if you know them.

• When our get home he will only pout and not even try and apologize.

"I'm not sorry because your supposed to be mine. I don't want you giving all your attention to someone else. *Hmph*"

Inosuke

• We all know his stubborn ass will fight the person.

• Sometimes he'll just knock the guy straight out.

• If he is too tired to fight then he will just wait for you to be done with person.

• When you still don't acknowledge that he wants to talk to you he will pull you onto his lap.

• When he's had enough of you being with that person he will drag you away and glare at the person without your knowledge.

" I don't want you to be around them anymore. Let's go home!"

Mitsuri

• Now we all know her because she loves everyone and you are very special to her so sometimes she will be pretty jealous.

• She will puff out cheeks and wait for you to notice her.

• When you still don't pay attention to her she will just keep holding your hand and playing with the sleeve of your kimono.

• Sometimes she will just sing a song that you like and that can get your attention.

• When you get home she admits that she was jealous.

" (Y/N)-chan I'm very sorry but I wanted to spend time with you!"

A/N: Part two is coming soon after this chapter hope you guys enjoy it! Btw I am going to be doing an obanai oneshot here so I hope you enjoy that too! Love you all! Have a good day/night ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Word count:464