Dating scenarios PT:2

Obanai

• He always tells you your beautiful and when you aren't paying attention to him on dates he takes amazing aesthetic pictures.

• He loves it when you let kaburamaru slither around you and sometimes he even sees you doing tricks with him. ( We stan kaburamaru)

• He picks your favorite flowers and brings them back to you as flower crowns, corsages, and just a simple bouquet.

• When he is jealous he will glare daggers at the person he's jealous of, and if they don't get the hint he tells you to go find mitsuri and make mochi with her and when you leave he threatened the person saying " Go anywhere near her again and I'll make sure you get hurt."

• He loves kisses and no one can change my mind. He loves kissing you because it shows others that your taken and it shows his love for you in another way.

Sanemi

• Let me tell you this man is clingy as fuck behind closed doors infront of anyone he will only kiss your cheek,hug you, or hold your hand nothing more in public.

• He is so gentle with you it's like he switched bodies with tanjiro I mean he still yells at you from time to time but he never means anything.

• He is the type of guy who will grab your ass when he is jealous because if a guys gets too close to you he will pinch your ass and make you pay attention to him but if you don't do it prepare a funeral for the guy.

• We all know he wants to protect you and when I say overprotective I mean it he will only let you on missions with genya or the other hashira other than that no way.

• It may sound surprising but when you two cuddle he likes to be the little spoon most of the time two reasons 1: he likes to feel like you when you're the little spoon and 2: he sometimes just want to feel your chest on his back. (Smh)

Sabito

• Sometimes when he wants your attention he will squish your cheeks together or just poke them for that matter. UwU

• He loves seeing you training or in battle because he can see the determination and focus in your eyes and expressions.

• He loves PDA because he gets to hold onto you he doesn't care if it's in public or not he will kiss you,hug you, or even tickle you.

• He loves giving you nicknames like sweetheart, babygirl, darling (darling ohayo~)

• He likes to tickle you when you ignore him because it gets your attention and to fix your attitude

Genya

• He is shy so you can expect him to blush almost all the time when you're together.

• He loves giving you little gifts and letters with things he wishes he could say to you but he's too shy to do it.

• When he gets jealous he just pouts until you pay attention to him otherwise he won't say anything or bother you.

• When he kisses you it's usually on the cheek or forehead but one time he got enough courage to kiss you on the lips and he passed out right after.

• He loves cuddles because it just makes him feel alot less shy so lots of the time he's the big spoon.

Word count:567