Sabito x reader ☁️

You, Sabito, and makomo have known each other since all three of you were orphans. When you were a baby your family was killed by a demon and you were taken to the orphanage by a demon slayer and when you got older sabito and makomo came into your life. One night the three of you were waken up by the orphanage owner

 "Children wake up please~ Someone came to adopt you!" You all shot up from your futons wide awake by then. You exchanged looks and in unison said " But we don't want you to be alone!" The owner looked at you surprised and said " Don't worry children. The other children are still here besides,this is what you've always wanted right?" With a sad and happy smile on her face.

*Time skip brought to you by muichiro's adorableness*

30 minutes later you all were walking behind a man who told you to call him urokodaki-san. "Hey sabito?" you whispered. "Yeah?" he answered, "I'm a little bit nervous about being at a new place,but at least you and makomo are here with me." you said with a small smile.

"Yeah your right (Y/N) and we always will be here. Right makomo?" He asked the still tired makomo. "Hm? Oh yeah of course we will!" she answered with her usual smile. You all came to an abrupt stop when you saw a house in front of you guys. "Urokodaki-san? Is this where you live?" Makomo asked " Yes makomo and this is your new home so please make yourselves comfortable." He answered. With that three of you entered the house after taking your shoes off and took a look around.

"Children this is your room here. If it is ok with you." You all looked at each other with wide smiles and nodded your heads vigorously and with that Urokodaki left to make your supper. When you entered the room you and makomo saw kimonos made just for you with a note reading ' Dear makomo and (Y/N) I made these the day before you left because I knew you would be leaving soon,and my prediction was right. I loved you girls with all of my heart and I always will because you were very important to me, sabito as well. So I hope that when you where these kimonos you will remember me as the woman who was like a mother to you all. Yours always, Mika'

After reading that you were in tears because she had always been the mother that you never had and wished you did have. Sabito sat next to you and hugged you and said " Hey it's fine, I know that *sniff* it's hard because she was mother to all of us. But we promised her that we would stay happy and keep her in our hearts no matter what." After he said that he started kissing your forehead which caused you to giggle. Makomo came back in the room because she left earlier and saw you and sabito hugging and him showering you with kisses. "*Gasp* I ALWAYS KNEW YOU TWO WOULD BE TOGETHER EEEEE!!!" She squealed making you and sabito look at her and jump apart with your faces looking like sabito's bright pink hair. All she could do was laugh and tell you that dinner was ready. After that night you and sabito became a couple but didn't tell makomo because she found out herself. You all made promises to each other and those promises haven't broken yet.

A/N: Hello this is the first oneshot not requested I hope you like it and if you do make sure to vote on this on please love you have a good day/night ❤️

Word count:623