Congrats... (All characters)

3rd person POV
Modern AU
-----------------------------
You were getting ready for your graduation ceremony and doing your hair with all the girls helping you. Nezuko was curling your hair, Shinobu was ironing your gown, Mitsuri was decorating your cap, Aoi was doing your makeup, Kanao was doing your nails, And Kanae was taking pictures and choosing what shoes you were going to wear.

"Y'know this feels like a dream. Your finally graduating and going to go off into the world to do your thing. I'm going to miss you. We all are." Shinobu said looking at you in the mirror, You looked at her through the mirror and smiled softly before saying "Please don't make me cry before this ceremony I need to look good. But I'm going to miss you guys too."

All of you laughed and finished getting you ready and to walk out to the field when Kanae said "Wait!! We need to take one last picture together. So we can always remember this day! I can copy and it and give to you all when it's printed and you can decorate it how you please!"

You all smiled at each other and agreed to take the picture, Kanae setting up the camera and going to pose with you all. "Ok on the count of 3 say graduating. Ready? 1, 2, 3! Graduating!!" And with that the camera clicked and you all went to see the picture.

"You look so amazing y/n!!" Mitsuri exclaimed hugging you towards her. "Thank you guys so so much for doing all this for me. It means the world to me that you guys have always been here for me when I needed your help. I love you all so much and I'm going to miss you." You said smiling sadly at them all while they tried to hold back tears.

"Ok ok no making each other cry you have to get out there let's go!" Nezuko said pulling your arm dragging you out of your dorm room and into the halls to get you to the football field. All the other girls were running behind you holding their phones ready to record you going up to get your degree. As you were running down the halls you saw all the boys standing/sitting against the walls and when they saw you they all stood up and made themselves look presentable.

"Wow y/n you look wonderful!" Tanjiro said smiling at you brightly as usual. Giyuu had a small smile on his face and went to hug you and whispered in your ear "I'm proud of you y/n. Always remember that." You nodded softly and kissed his cheek before muichiro came to hug you as well saying "I can't believe that we did it. We actually made it to the end of the school year. Now look at us, me and you graduating top of our classes."

You smiled at him and said "I know. It feels kinda weird but at the same time good y'know? I'm glad we both made it out of this place alive though." He chuckled and agreed with you and all of you walked outside to join everyone else in your class.

(Time skip to after)

You were covered in flower leis, flower crowns, holding many bouquets of flowers, and boxes of candy. "Can somebody get me a wagon or something cause I can't carry all this stuff on my own." All the boys grabbed some of the things out of your arms and found something to put most of it in. You and the girls walked back to your hotel room to take off your cap and gown and change your shoes before going out to dinner.

At dinner all of you enjoyed your meals, laughed at stories from school, joked about the struggles, and much more.

On the polaroid picture that Kanae took on the bottom she wrote 'Forever a day to remember ♡'

Author's note: Well it hurts me to say this but this is the final chapter of this story. Let me tell you I loved writing this and even though I didn't update much I loved writing it. Y'all's comments always made me laugh. I hope y'all enjoyed this story as much as I did.

Word count: 716