Obanai x gn! reader ☁️

( This oneshot is for all genders so I'll try my best!)

You were obanai have been friends since you were younger and had always been close to each other no matter what. When you had found out about the demon slayers both of you wanted to become one, so you trained your hardest together and went to final selection. Both of you had saved a total of 36 people while you were there and killed 50 demons as a team. You both had made it out alive and worked together ever since.

Now the both of you are hashira and you are the (element) hashira who is friends all of the hashira even sanemi. One day when you were all called to a meeting you saw a young boy tied up and passed out on the ground who was working with a demon as a demon slayer. When you learned he was protecting a demon you were livid but didn't show it.

You looked at obanai who was sitting in his tree looking down at the boy with the rest of you, he looked back at you and you could see the smile in his eyes when he looked at you and you smiled back at him. You looked back at the boy who was waking up and he looked around scared, calling for people who worked with him. A kakushi had pushed his head to the ground shutting him up saying not to talk until asked by the hashira.

You had bent down to face him and introduce yourself " Hello there, you must be Tanjiro Kamado correct? My name is (Y/N) (L/N) the (element) hashira." Shinobu then said " You are now on trial Kamado." I stood up and stood in between Muichiro and Gyomei. Muichiro looked over at me and pointed to a bird in the sky and asked " What's that bird called again?" You smiled softly and said " That's a hawk muichiro-kun." He nodded and looked back at the sky.

Then kamado began explaining how the demon is his sister and how she hadn't eaten humans since she was turned, you and obanai in unison said " I can understand why you are protecting her as your sister, but how do we know your not lying about her eating people." You looked at each other and looked back at tanjiro who was shocked at how in sync you both are with each other. As he tried to say that he wasn't lying sanemi had walked over holding the box that had the demon.

You walked over to Sanemi and said " Shinazugawa I apologize in advance." Just as you said that you kicked the box out of Sanemi's hand and held it on your own. Everyone looked at you like you were crazy, but just as you drew your sword to stab the demon Oyakata-sama walked out. You had bowed next to mitsuri with the box on your side. "Hello my children. We have nice weather today. I wonder if the sky is blue?" 

"Hello master. I am glad to see you in good health today." Sanemi said ever so formally while pushing down Kamado's head to make him now. He looked at sanemi in disbelief at his formality being how he doesn't at all look like the type to respect others but him greeting the master changed his mind. I had laughed at him in my head but kept a straight face on the outside, I looked over at obanai who looked at me again and nodded slightly saying that he'll be ready for our mission after the meeting.

* Time skip brought to you by genya being shy around girls*

You and obanai had just gotten back from your mission and you were carrying him because he was hit by a truth demon blood art so now he says everything he thinks of. You were scared to find out if he said that he liked you like you liked him or he didn't but left it alone until he said " You know I think you're really pretty/ handsome/ cute (Y/N)." You had lied him down on your futon in your estate and blushed at his words and said " I think you're cute too obanai-kun. I like you a lot, ever since we were kids." You had smacked your hands over your mouth thinking that the demon blood art was contagious but obanai wasn't actually hit he wanted to see what you would say if he said that.

Then he pulled you to lay down with him and cuddle, but before he even lied you down he kissed you sweetly and then lied you down. You were a flustered mess , your amazing ( S/C) face felt hot. But then you hugged him and kissed his cheek before dozing off.

A/N: I'm fucking tired tonight r.i.p. my energy ayy. But fr I'm tired as fuck and I have a fucking bad head ache. But even though I'm not as awake everyone else I am still updating y'all. Love y'all hope you enjoyed! ❤️💛💚💙💜

Word count 850