Muichiro x reader ☁️

Modern AU

You and muichiro were walking home from school and stopped at your favorite cherry blossom tree to sit and relax for awhile, it was in the park near your house so you weren't very far from home. "Hey mui baby?" You asked "Yes my darling?" he answered and you said "Can you have a sleepover at my house tonight? My family went out of town for a vacation and they left me behind. So it'll just be us." You explained to him he nodded his head yes and said " Of course love. But I need to tell nii-chan that I'm staying with you ok?" you nodded and got up brushing your skirt off and helping muichiro stand up.

While you were walking home now he was trying to call his twin brother who then answered after 5 tries. 'What do you want idiot?' he said annoyed "I was just telling you that I'm staying with (Y/N) while her parents are gone, so I'm just getting some clothes and stuff-" ' alright alright just get over here and get your stuff already.' he then hung up the phone in his face and you two made your way to his place.

"Okay honey I'm going to get my stuff you can get something to drink if you want alright?" He asked and you said "Yes mui I know. Go on ahead love." You said kissing his cheek and walking inside after swapping into the slippers they had for you. He ran upstairs and grabbed a bag to hold all of what he needed before he saw his brother sitting on his bed playing a video game.

"I can feel you staring stupido." He said not looking up from his game, muichiro shook his bag with some clothes and stuff for him to hear then yuichiro said "Carry on crazy." 

*Another time skip brought to you by giyuu pranking shinobu*

You and muichiro had made it to your house and just finished eating dinner now, you two were cuddling and scrolling through tik tok until "(Y/N) I have a question. Please answer truthfully." Muichiro said still looking at tik tok. "Okay go ahead love." you said turning your head towards him a little bit " What if I said that in the future I'm going to have another love? What would you do and I don't want to make you feel bad but seriously because I will." He said looking up from his screen. "Oh well um I would be happy for you of course and I would love to know the other girl. *Sniff* and I uh I would make sure to help you two as much I can." You said silently crying with your back turned away from him.

"Baby you wanna know who my other love will be?" He asked you turning you around to fave him, "Yes w-why?" you asked still crying. He then kissed you sweetly and pulled away after five seconds "My other love will be my child with you. Because you will always be my love no matter what. I didn't want to make out cry because I wanted to promise you that we'll stay together for as long as we live. Through this roller coaster we call life you will be my one and only love, sweetheart, babygirl,honey, beauty, and diamond because you're special to me. And you will never be replaced." He said hugging you tightly.

You cried harder into his chest and hugged him back before saying "OH MUICHIRO DON'T DO THAT TO ME! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE KIDS WITH YOU!" he then leaned down to kiss you again then you guys cuddled the night away. Muichiro was dozing off before he whispered " No matter what babygirl you'll always be my love."

Bonus: Yuichiro had walked to your house thinking that you and muichiro were still awake when you were kids there was a special entrance that you guys had but he just climbed up to your window and jumped in your room. He then saw and heard muichiro and you cuddling with him humming a song called hare hare ya to you. He took a picture and posted it on his Instagram page the caption saying 'look what I walked in on. smh'

Word count:724