Nezuko x reader ☁️

It was time for you to go on a mission and zenitsu would not let you go. Not because he's begging for you to marry him but because you're his younger sister, and he's worried about you not coming back alive. "Zenitsu come on! You're coming with me! Tanjiro, nezuko, and inosuke are coming too." You said trying to get him to let go, he got up as soon as he heard nezuko's name and said "Okay (Y/N)-chan let's go! Nezuko here I come!" you shook your head in disappointment.

Once you saw the kamaboko squad you ran to nezuko and hugged her tightly she hugged you back and tried saying "I'm excited we get to go on a mission together!" but it just came out as muffled noises as expected but you understood her and said "Me too nezuko!" Smiling brightly. "Hey! How come nezuko-chan is hugging you?!" Zenitsu yelled at you two.

*muffled* " Because I love (Y/N) chan more than I'll love you. Which is not at all." Nezuko tried to say but it came out muffled like usual. "She said it's because she loves (Y/N) chan more than she loves you. Which is not at all." Tanjiro translated what his sister had said because you knew what she said and you were a blushing mess. "I love you too nezuko!" you exclaimed happily. "Gonpachiro LET'S GO ALREADY!!" yelled inosuke who got tanjiro's name wrong per usual.

"My NaME Is TaNjIrO!" *Slapped* he yelled at inosuke and zenitsu was just sitting on the floor crying. Ah yes a typical day with the kamaboko squad in one word. Chaotic. But I at least got me a nezuko. I gave nezuko head pats and hugged her again before running ahead of the boys. Nezuko came running behind me and grabbed my hand pulling me to a field of flowers, and we started making flower crowns for each other and the boys. Extra for zenitsu since he's jealous.

Word count:333 short chapter sorry everyone!