Yandere! Pillars x fem reader

Requested by: hellomelon8

One day the pillars were out on a mission fighting a demon with a demon blood art that was apparently contagious and made the person hit by it yandere over the first person they saw, that demon blood art had gotten to all the hashira at once. They were on their way back to the headquarters and when they got there they saw you.

You were a mizunoto ranking demon slayer who was part of the Tanjiro squad, you got along well with everyone you would meet especially the pillars. When they saw you they all went running to you and the first to get to you was the one and only tokito muichiro, he ran and hugged you and buried his head into your neck.

You had felt heat in your face but hugged him back and said " Muichiro-kun I'm so happy that your not hurt." Smiling brightly while hugging the small boy, he looked up at you and said " I'm happy I get to see you (y/n)-chan." He looked behind him to see the other pillars looking at him with rage in their eyes.

He only smirked at them and let go of you saying " I have to go. I'll see you later. If I don't forget. Bye." Then disappeared into the trees watching everyone else's movements on you to make sure they didn't do anything to you. After all the pillars greeted you they left to keep watch over you, you had suspicions as to why they were acting weird but you thought that it was just nothing.

* Time skip brought to you by daki being a real queen we stan*

A few days later you were hanging out with zenitsu before uzui showed up out of thin air and said " Hey kiddo! Mind if I borrow the blondie for a little bit? Thanks!" Grabbing the poor boy and running away with him bringing him to the middle of the woods with the other pillars surrounding him.

He was extremely nervous and before he could ask any questions shinobu spoke up with an evil smile and saying " Hello agatsuma-kun. We brought you here to talk to you about (y/n)-chan. You aren't allowed to be around her as long as we're here we'll be all she needs." He backed up slowly while shinobu walked up to him holding a needle with medicine that can make you forget everything.

She made him bump into a tree and stuck the needle in his arm and he passed out with uzui catching him and running to the butterfly estate to make sure that they weren't too suspicious to anyone. You saw him walking out of the room zenitsu was in and he walked over and ruffled your hair to mess with you, you giggled and asked " Where is zenitsu-kun? I was going to ask him for help on something." 

Uzui only smiled and said " Oh don't worry kiddo. He's in the room over there. But he got sick somehow so he isn't responsive right now." You look at him shook and brushed it off saying " Oh ok. I'll just talk to him later then!" And walked away suspicious.

Weeks later almost all your friends were either missing, sick or hurt, you were beginning to wonder of it had anything to do with all the pillars taking your friends away and them coming back in  a horrible state. So you decided to spy on them with the help of your well trained and kind kasugai crow. Today you were playing around with tanjiro who went with giyuu to his estate only to be knocked down and out with a wooden sword, you were shocked when you saw all the other hashira standing around him as well.

You decided to go back to your family for a while to make sure that no one else would get hurt by the hashira because of you, you left a note in the butterfly estate extremely early in the morning and it said ' Dear hashira, I am going to visit my family so I will not be around for a good few months. I have noticed that you all have been very suspicious towards people who are around me, I am disappointed and scared to say that I witnessed when Kamado-kun was knocked out. I love you all and I'm terribly sorry for any trouble I caused.'

When the hashira read that note the demon blood art wore off and when they went to look for you, you were already out of the area. They couldn't begin to explain how sorry they were for their behavior towards everyone, but you wouldn't listen to their apologies until you returned to them.

Word count:788