Cheater! Sanemi x reader🖤

You and Sanemi had been together for a year now today being your anniversary. You had decided to have a bracelet made for Sanemi with a special gem as a charm for it. You also made him ohagi because we all know what he likes, you had stopped by mitsuri's estate to talk to her for awhile because you thought sanemi was on a mission.

Key word there was thought it turns out that Sanemi was there the whole time with another girl. After a few hours nemi and the girl were in his room making out. At this point in time you were on your way to Sanemi's estate, once you got there you set the ohagi on the table still holding the box with the bracelet in it. You went upstairs on your way to his room and heard weird noises.

You were in front of his room door and cracked it open to see Sanemi fucking another girl. YOU WERE BEYOND MAD! You slammed the door open and he looked behind him panting, when he saw you standing there he tried to fix himself and explain but by then you had thrown the box at the girl yelling " I HOPE YOUR HAPPY MOTHER FUCKER, INCASE YOU FORGOT TODAY WAS OUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. I'M NEVER SPEAKING TO YOU AGAIN!"

 After that you were running downstairs wishing for this day to be a dream but you knew better. Sanemi was already dressed again and chasing after you trying to stop you and explain why he did it. Once you made it outside Sanemi grabbed your arm to stop you from running anymore. "(Y/N) PLEASE LET ME EXPLAI-" he was cut off by you bitch slapping him across the face "I SAID DON'T TALK TO ME BITCH-ASS! OH AND THAT WAS MY BEST FRIEND YOU WERE FUCKING ASSHOLE!" You yelled again and made him let you go.

Running off again you went back to mitsuri's estate crying, when you made it inside mitsuri and shinobu were there talking until they saw you crying. They rushed over asking what happened you answered saying " S-Sanemi c-cheated on m-me!" You said sobbing again. Shinobu at that point had her sleeves rolled up ready to beat his ass and mitsuri had made you tea to help you calm down.

All the other pillars were trying to help you cheer up even muichiro was. But it didn't help because they knew that Sanemi meant everything to you because your family was turned into demons and he saved you. A week later Sanemi came back from a mission looking for you. He went to muichiro's estate and saw you and him playing with each other.

He wanted you back he loved you but he can't go back in time and reverse everything. That's not how it works for the world he just wished he never hurt you the way he did. You deserved better than what you had and he knows you have it now. Your happier without him because it showed when you were with the pillars

"I'm sorry." He said holding the bracelet.

Word count:517