Dating scenarios PT:3

Muichiro

• He loves taking you on dates to little coffee shops or sometimes cat cafes.

• Like most of the boys cuddles are his life he can't go a day without thinking about cuddling you.

• This baby is so sweet to you it's like your in paradise when he treats you to stuff.

• When he is jealous be careful because he will kiss your neck and leave marks sometimes. * Simp screaming intensifies*

• His kisses are really gentle but when he's jealous like said above he will be a little bit rough and leave marks.

Rengoku

• He takes pride in protecting you on missions so sometimes he'll tell you to let him take care of the demon.

• He sometimes ruffles your hair to mess with you for fun because he knows how you like your hair to look just about perfect. (I hate when I get my hair done and like 20 minutes later it's messed up)

• He is so kind to you when you're sick or hurt sometimes he'll have shinobu's help when taking care of you but when he doesn't he cuddles and kisses you to help you feel better.

• When he's jealous he'll just walk up to you and the person and hug you and introduce himself and make them sort of intimidated.

• He loves nothing more than being with you and he is very loyal what do you expect. He also respects your wishes like when you want to be alone.

Shinobu

• We all know she is a queen of taking care of people but just know that she will treat like a fucking queen yourself every single day.

• She is actually really shy when it comes to PDA cause she'll only give you a peck on the cheek or hold your hand that's all.

• On missions she always puts you first and makes sure that you get a chance I help her since she can't slice the demon's head off like the others.

• She actually likes it when people give her special attention instead of her giving others attention because she doesn't take breaks sometimes so you make her rest for at least four hours.

• She doesn't want you around giyuu at all. So just know that if he goes near you she will threaten him and hold herself back from tackling him and she won't hesitate to do it.

Kanao

• Shy shy shy is all I have to say.

• She won't flip her coin when she is with you she makes decisions herself and you love that.

• When she is jealous she won't say she is until you two get back to the butterfly estate. Such a sweetheart she is.

• PDA is not her thing so she lets you make he first move like with kisses and stuff.

• She absolutely lives for your cuddles and she will not regret pulling you away from talking with someone.

A/N: anyone have any ideas for me to do a oneshot on next? If so please tell me Thank you love you all! Have a good day/night ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Word count:514