Muichiro x fem reader ☁️

( Modern AU)

Today you had fencing practice after school and you were going against one of the best people in the class. Tokito muichiro was your opponent and you weren't nervous cause you thought people only talked him up to scare others. When you were in your outfit you stepped in to the room your friends sitting on the benches cheering you on, Muichiro walked out at the same time looking at you and blushing before looking at his friends who were teasing him.

You giggled slightly before looking at the teacher who sat down and look at the both of you before saying, " Alright. For today's duel we have the one and only (y/n) (l/n) and Tokito muichiro. The two best in our class, are you ready for your duel?" You looked and nodded before putting on your mask and getting in your fighting stance. Muichiro took a deep breath and put his mask on as well getting into his stance, "3, 2, 1! Go!" Your teacher called out, muichiro taking the first lunge towards you and you dodging immediately.

Everyone was cheering for you as muichiro looked confused and then you missed his arm by an inch when he leaned to the side, you spun on your heel and looked at him and when for your second attack poking him directly in the chest. He bounced back in surprise and poked your arm making you silently wince in pain, your duel went on for another 10 minutes ending in a draw. You took off your mask and wiped the sweat beads from your forehead.

Muichiro walked over to you and said " Hey (y/n). You did good today if you want to uh hang out with me and my friends you can. If you don't have any plans with yours of course." You smiled and said " Thanks muichiro. You did good too. Also I wouldn't mind hanging out with you guys, my friends were gonna leave anyway." He smiled softly and said "Ok! Come on I want you to meet them." 

He grabbed your hand and pulled you towards his friend group which consisted of his twin brother, a red headed boy, a young girl with long black hair, a boy with bright yellow hair, and one boy who's shirt was unbuttoned completely. "Hello everyone my name is (y/n). Nice to meet you all. " You smiled at the group and they all introduced themselves to you and you guys left to get some lunch together.

After hanging out with them you got all of their phone numbers and after a few days muichiro and you would start to play around with each other, be on the phone for hours with each other, and sometimes flirt with each other a little bit. Soon enough you an him started dating and one day he was at your house playing with your hair while you were laying down on his lap. 

You were watching a movie with him and relaxed while he started braiding/ rubbing your head. You dozed off smiling softly.

A/N: I UPDATED YOU GUYS FINALLY!!! Someone requested a muichiro fluff and so here you have it. I hope you guys are doing good and I love you all!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Word count: 542