Sanemi x fem reader ☁️

Today was the day Sanemi decided to propose to you after dating for three years and he had beautiful diamond ring made for you, he had asked mitsuri for help with the proposal and when he asked he slightly regretted it. "*Gasp* SHINAZUGAWA-SAN YOUR FINALLY ASKING HER!!! EEEEEEEEEE!!!!" He wanted to yell at her but decided not to because she was going to help him. She told him to set up a beautiful date and at the end propose to her. He went to your estate and knocked on the door and heard you yell " Here I come!"

He heard your footsteps running to the door and open it seeing your beloved boyfriend standing there you hugged him tightly and kisses his cheek and brought him inside to sit down, you then asked "So what is it you wanted today my love?" He turned his head away from you in embarrassment and said " I wanted to take you to dinner tonight. At 8:30 sharp ok?" You nodded in approval and said " Ok! I can't wait honey!" You hugged him and he hugged back and kissed your forehead before leaving you alone.

Later on it was 8:30 and you were sitting in your estate waiting for Sanemi to get to your estate, you were wearing a beautiful kimono with a wisteria hair piece in your hair.

(Those are the stuff you were wearing change colors for whatever if you like)

Then you heard a knock at the door and ran to open seeing Sanemi standing there holding a bouquet of flowers for you and he handed it to you before asking " Are you ready baby?" You nodded and smiled softly before holding his hand and walking to town for dinner. Sanemi looked behind him without your knowledge and saw Mitsuri,Uzui, and Rengoku hiding behind trees and giving him thumbs up saying that he's doing good.

(Time skip brought to you by Rengoku and Senjuro playing together😭 I'm sorry that would be so adorable)

It was after dinner and Sanemi and you were on your way back to your estate before he stopped you and you turned to look at him confused before he got down on one knee and said "Ok I Sanemi Shinazugawa would like to ask for your hand in marriage. We have been together for three long years and I have never wanted to be anywhere other than with my lovely girlfriend. You have made me realize that I don't have to act tough around others just because I was hurt terribly as a child seeing my own family slaughtered. So will you please be my wife? It's perfectly fine if you say no but I just wanted-!" 

He was cut off by you kissing him and pulling away to say " Sanemi Shinazugawa I would love to be your wife! Hehe and I know you had help with all of this." You smirked looking at his red face before laughing at him and looking over to see all he other hashira standing there with wide smiles on their faces. You smiled back and stood up to hug mitsuri and all the other hashira who were congratulating you on your upcoming marriage.

You were so happy that you couldn't help but cry when you went to mitsuri's estate, mitsuri had asked you to come to her estate for a sleepover with her and shinobu and when they heard you crying they ran to you and asked what was wrong. You looked at them smiling and said " Nothing is wrong. I'm just so happy that Sanemi is finally showing his true self to everyone. And that I'm marrying him of course haha!"

 They laughed with you and did a lot of things with them before going to sleep while laying outside after stargazing. You had the best night ever and nothing can change that.

Word count:688