Giyuu x reader ☁️

Requested by @Y-U-J-I

You and giyuu were both trained by Urokodaki-san with makomo and sabito. All of you were best friends that is until sabito and makomo were killed during final selection, you and giyuu had decided to promise that you would never leave each other alone.

Years later you and giyuu are hashira's. What you didn't know was that giyuu knew you liked him,the one that pointed it out was shinobu. "Ara ara~ Tomioka-san I think someone likes you. I don't know why though." She said.

Giyuu asked "Who is it?" Shinobu answered "(Y/N) does Tomioka-san~." Giyuu was shocked and had a slight pink on his cheeks. This didn't go unnoticed by her so she started teasing the poor water hashira.

*Time skip brought to you by mitsuri making mochi*

You had just come back from a mission and saw giyuu standing by your estate. You got the feeling he didn't know you had just come back from a mission so you decided to prank him. You went up behind him and screamed "BOO!" right next to his ear which lead to him falling forward. "HAHA I totally got you giyuu! Hehehe!" You said laughing at him.

Once he got up you asked if he needed something and he said yes. So you went inside your estate after taking off your shoes of course, and sat down. "What did you need youu-chan~?" You asked, he answered saying "A-actually I w-wanted t-to tell you that I *ahem* l-like you." You were blushing heavily and said "Well I um I like you too giyuu."

The next day mitsuri and shinobu were on their way to your estate to hang out but when they got there they hid behind a tree. Reason? They saw giyuu kissing your forehead and shinobu was shocked,while mitsuri was silently fan girling. When you pulled away from his embrace you saw mitsuri and shinobu hiding.

Your face turned as red as tanjiro's hair. When giyuu asked why you were so red you just pointed to the tree and he turned and saw both girls. "Oh no." You said in unison. Let's just say shinobu would NOT stop teasing you two.

Word count:356