Inosuke x fem reader ☁️

( Mafia AU)

At only 15 years old you and your boyfriend were part of the Mafia, when you were 6 your family was killed by the Kibutsuji gang. You found out about the Mafia at a young age but then you met four friends when you were on a mission who were about to be kidnapped, but you stepped in. There was one boy in the group who interested you the most, and his name was Inosuke Hashibira. Eventually you and him started hanging out and him and his friends joined the wisteria mafia with you and got to be your teammates.

One night there was a party introducing all of the newbies to the different groups in the gang, you were excited to see all the others after 5 months of not talking or seeing them. You were wearing this to the party.

You looked over yourself in the mirror and decided to do your makeup and went with a nice natural look with light pink eyeshadow,winged eyeliner, light blush, and clear sparkly lipgloss

You looked over yourself in the mirror and decided to do your makeup and went with a nice natural look with light pink eyeshadow,winged eyeliner, light blush, and clear sparkly lipgloss. You looked in the mirror again and nodded in approval of your look and ran downstairs to get in the car driven by Sabito and Giyuu was in the passenger seat, when you ran to the car sabito climbed out quickly and you ran to hug him tightly jumping into his arms. He hugged back tightly and said " Oh my gosh you're so big now kid! I missed you and giyuu did too but you know him." 

You giggled and let go of him hopping into the car and you guys went to pick inosuke and the others. When you got to their place inosuke ran to the car and hopped in next to you and kissed your cheek and smiled at you. Not his usual prideful smile but a genuinely happy smile. You smiled back and looked at tanjiro, nezuko, and zenitsu who had sat next to inosuke. You waved at them and they smiled at you, then giyuu asked " Ok is everyone here?" You all said yes and with that sabito started on the freeway while you and nezuko were taking selfies and making tiktoks.

*Time skip brought to you by giyuu and sabito being a couple* 

All of you arrived on time for the party and walked in to see hundreds of people there and you saw the bosses daughters waiting for him to get there for his speech. You keep were super happy and then when you looked around for your favorite people you saw them and they saw you so one called your name " (Y/N)- CHAN!!! YOUR HERE!!"  They yelled running your way to hug you when they made it to you they picked you up and hugged you like you haven't seen each other in forever. That person was Sanemi and he was smiling really wide while hugging you.

You had said " I missed you so much Sanemi-kun! It's been way too long. How are your missions going?" He put you down and pulled you to his table with the others and sat you down in his seat, and got another one to sit in. Obanai had heard sanemi sit someone down so he turned to look and his eyes widened. He got up and hugged you and said " Hey pipsqueak. How have you been all this time?" You hugged him back and said " I'm doing ok. I have a new mission to go on with the twins soon." He nodded and sat back down as mitsuri came from the food table about to eat until she saw you.

" Wait. (Y/N)? Oh my goodness you're so big now! Your 15 now right? Oh my gosh it's been so long! How are your missions? Do you have a crush? Or better yet a boyfriend?" She asked question after question and you had to look at obanai asking him to stop her. He tapped her shoulder and held a hand up telling her to wait for my answer, she then blushed and apologized for not letting you speak. You smiled softly and said " It's ok Mitsuri-chan! Ok 1. My missions are going well, 2. I don't have a crush, and 3. I do have a boyfriend now! His name is inosuke hashibira. Wait... Where is he anyways?" 

You got up and saw that Inosuke was looking for you too, he turned around and saw you running to him and grabbing his hand and pulled him towards the table with the others to show them inosuke. " Hey! I'm back! This is Inosuke my boyfriend!" You said happily and held his hand tightly. He smiled and said " Yep that's me! I'ma new agent here so it's nice to meet you guys." You looked at him surprised and smiled at him being kind and not yelling at anyone. You looked at mitsuri who tapped your shoulder and pulled you away from the others. She had dragged you to a different group table and there was Kanae, shinobu, Kanao, and Aoi sitting there.

Mitsuri sat down and said " Hi girls! I have a surprise! Come on out!" You came out from behind the spot she put you in and sat down at the table. All the girls smiled widely and hugged you saying " We missed you (Y/N)! How are you?" You smiled back and said " I'm doing ok! Glad to see you girls!" You all enjoyed talking and seeing all your new friends and got to meet the master after your 5 years of being part of this gang.

*Time skip brought to you by Zenitsu chasing after nezuko as usual"

You and Inosuke were at your house cuddling and watching movies after a long night of talking and walking around your whole body hurt. Inosuke was wearing a tank top and sweatpants while you were wearing and oversized shirt with some shorts and he was playing with your hair. You looked at him and kissed his lips softly and layed your head on his chest hugging him. He stopped playing with your hair and lifted your chin up to look at him, and he said " You know I was jealous all night but then I realized how special they all are to you. It makes me happy knowing that out think of them as a family since you don't have yours anymore. But just know that I'll be here for you if they ever get hurt which I know they probably won't but you never know." You were crying happy tears and said " Thank you Inosuke. I love you." He blushed and said " I love you too. I always will."

A/N: WHOO-HOO Hey everyone! Thank you all for 1K reads I love y'all with all my heart and to all my bisexual followers happy bi pride day! Love you all lots! ❤️💛💚💙💜

Word count:1172