Your perfect (Mitsuri x reader) ☁️

Modern AU

❤️ Genre: Fluff, comfort

🚩 Warning! Talking about weight. If your uncomfortable with talking about weight you can of course skip this chapter. Just so y'all know I struggle with this too so if you need to talk I'm here!

🍡 Description: Mitsuri was feeling very self conscious after going out with you and seeing people stare at you and her and she heard one say that she was fat and that she didn't deserve you. She felt awful and thought maybe it was true and talked to herself in the mirror making herself feel even worse. You decided to show her how much you loved everything about her.

( Mitsuri POV)

" Y'know what maybe their right. I may actually be fatter than I thought." I said looking at myself in the mirror. I looked at my chest and had tears in my eyes, " Why am I so... Big? I hate this so much." I sat down on the bed and looked at my thighs. I started bawling and saying " Why am I so fat? Maybe (y/n) really does deserve better. What if their only with me out of pity? What if their dating someone else behind my back? Someone skinnier, prettier, and who has a perfect body. A girl who doesn't have a big tummy and who's just perfect."

I started crying ever harder until I heard the door swing open and saw (y/n) standing in the doorway with their arms crossed staring directly into my eyes. I wiped my eyes and saw them walking towards me, I scooted back on the bed as they were crawling towards me until my back hit the headboard. They grabbed my chin and said " Mitsuri what were you just saying? And why were you crying?" I opened my mouth to talk but I couldn't find the right thing to say, their gaze on me softened and they said " Why were you calling yourself fat? And saying that I was dating another girl behind your back? Who made you think about this stuff?"

I only sniffled and said " When we went out earlier today I heard someone say I was fat and didn't deserve you and thought they were right and started overthinking it. I'm sorry baby! I'm so sorry! " I cried into my hands and they pulled my head to their chest and hugged me. " Shhh princess don't be sorry. You don't have anything to be sorry for. I would never ever leave you for someone else I hope you know that. Your perfect in my eyes and I want you to know that." And with that said they started peppering my face with kisses.

(No one's POV)

You were hugging Mitsuri letting her rant about everything she was thinking while you put all off your attention on her listening to everything she was saying, also making sure to list some things to buy for her for example new clothes and shoes. After she was finished talking you smiled at her softly and kissed her forehead before saying " Baby please don't believe them. Their only jealous of you because they know they aren't as perfect as you. Your perfect and I want you to remind yourself that daily. "

She nodded and kissed your cheek saying thank you for helping her before laying on your chest as you turned on the TV picking a movie to watch. Half way through tho movie she fell asleep and that's when you silently said " Your perfect my love. Absolutely perfect."

A/n: AAAAAAAAA WHY DID THIS MAKE ME SAD? Because I haven't told my gf about my issues like this. Why I have no idea but anyway! Hope you guys enjoy this short but lovely chapter. Love you all!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Word count:635