Mitsuri x fem reader ☁️

Modern AU 

Today you were going to mitsuri's house to bake sweets for your friends. Also today you were going to confess to her so you were very excited. You had some pink roses,a heart chocolate, and a love letter, classic anime confession. Once you got there you took a deep breath and knocked on the door, waiting for her to answer.

"Coming!" She yelled in a sweet sing song voice, that made you swoon. When she opened the door she was happily smiling at you, pulling you inside. "Hey mitsu! I have something for you~" you said blushing lightly. "Okay! What is it?" She asked, you handed her the roses, chocolate, and letter and turned around squealing in your hands. "C-can you r-read that out loud please?" You said heavily blushing. She kinda got butterflies in her stomach,then answered "Um.. Okay hehe!"

 It said ' Dear mitsuri, you and I have been friends forever and I thought that if I didn't tell you this soon, obanai would confess to you. I really love you and I always will because your the sweetest girl I've ever met. We were kids when we met and we always did everything together so I hope that you feel the same way and accept this confession. Love (Y/N)' She read aloud. It was silent for three minutes until she screamed " OH (Y/N) I LOVE YOU TOO! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD JUST WANT TO STAY FRIENDS!" She cried jumping into your arms hugging you tightly.

After that you girls made mochi, and cupcakes and had everyone else come over. Then told them you and mitsuri are together now. The reactions were

"What a flamboyant couple you two are!"

"I always shipped you two, it finally came true yes!"

"Congratulations you two."

'Glaring hard at (Y/N)'

"WHOO-HOO I ALWAYS KNEW IT SANEMI PAY UP!"

"GRRR SHUT UP! Y'ALL MADE ME LOSE 30¥!"

"Hm? Oh congrats girls" 

Can you guess who said what? If so these are for you ❤️❤️🍡🍡.

Word count:326