CHAPTER FIVE.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY YOU DID?" wilbur questioned

wilbur was on a call with tommy and tubbo after tommy told them that they wanted to talk. "yea, we SORT OF, KIND OF stalked your girlfriend on twitter" tommy said as he did his iconic laugh.

"yea! we also saw some twitch clips of her and a few of her youtube videos, i think you guys would look good together!" tubbo replied happily

"wait wait wait wait. one, shes not my girlfriend. two, why would you do that?" wilbur asked the two boys.

tubbo opened his mouth to answer but tommy answered first. "LOOK HERE WILBY! we just wanted to make sure that she is right for you!" tommy yelled.

"TOMMY! STOP FUCKING CALLING ME WILBY ALL THE TIME" wilbur told him. 

"yeah yeah whatever you say WILBY" tommy emphasised the 'wilby'. that for wilbur was the last straw, he removed tommy from the call causing tubbo to burst out laughing.

"I TOLD HIM TO STOP FUCKING CALLING ME WILBY!" wilbur shouted. tubbo burst out laughing and soon after added tommy back to the call.

"WILBUR, YOU MOTHERFUCKER! WHY DID YOU REMOVE ME FROM THE CALL? REMOVE ME AGAIN AND ILL START STA-" he was removed from the call once again. the call ruptured in laughs.

while wilbur was dealing with tommy and tubbo, luna on the other hand had to deal with her best friends showing up to her apartment and bombarding her with questions.

once they found out that she was friends with wilbur soot. they went over to her house to get answers. luna was just having a nice day in brighton when she heard bangs at her door.

they kept banging on the door and ringing the doorbell non-stop, the neighbors thought they were probably gonna murder luna, WHICH is kind of true.

luna finally opened the door after a minute or so. she was quite confused when she saw her friends at her door glaring at her like if she had committed a crime and not invited them.

"why and what the fuck are you guys doing?" she asked them, moving away from the door to let them inside.

"YOU NEVER TOLD US THAT THE  WILBUR SOOT FOLLOWED YOU?!" maesie yelled at luna.

estelle closed the door after everyone walked in and they walked to luna's very aesthetically pleasing bed room. 

luna wasn't rich but she also had SOME kind of money. she was saving that money for the future and who knows what.

audrey took the led light controller and changed the lights to a purple/light purple. "so we are gonna need an explanation RIGHT NOW!" maesie shouted at her.

so she did as her friend had said and explained what happened. after she was done explaining which by the way took about 5 to 10 minutes to explain, she said very loudly and quick.

"IMSORRYIDIDNTTELLYOUBEFOREIJUSTDIDNTKNOWHOWTOREACTTOITMYSELFANDI-" before she could say anything else, audrey joked and said.

"dude, don't worry. you're fine. if a very tall hot gamer followed me, i would freak out too." everyone laughed at their statement.

they stayed and hung out at luna's house for a few more hours but at that point in time, it was about 5pm so they all decided to go home.

luna wasn't hungry because she ordered a pizza when her friends were over at her house and they ate so none of them were really hungry anymore.

luna was bored so she decided to watch an anime. the anime was tbhk (Toilet-bound Hanako-kun) 

A/N you should watch it. its pretty good:)

an hour had passed of luna just laying in bed watching anime, she got bored. she didn't know what to do anymore, so she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

 she didn't know what to do anymore, so she closed her eyes and went to sleep

## MARS'S NOTE

this chapter is pretty short and again, i couldn't find a way to make it better 😕😕

you guys are just gonna have to deal with it ig, i hope you had/have a good day/night, BYE BYEEE <33

WRITTEN : MAY 12, 2021
EDITED : SEPTEMBER 29, 2021
PUBLISHED : OCTOBER 1, 2021