CHAPTER TWENTYFOUR.

~3RD PERSON POV

~3RD PERSON POV

"DON'T DROP THE EGGS, DICKHEAD!" luna yelled at wilbur, luna and wilbur were currently live on her twitch and doing a cooking stream! they were getting everything ready, making sure they had the ingredients n shit.

was lunas kitchen going to be a mess after this? absolutely but did she care? no, anything for the clout. they were gonna bake a cake! how fun, right? 

wrong, imagine how much luna would have to clean up after the stream! not just that, luna and wilbur had never baked a cake before.

it was probably going to be one very chaotic stream. 

stream highlights

(italics is wilbur and bold is luna)

"don't you DARE crack an egg on my head! i will fucking get a knife and stab you to death, bitch!"

"can't do that when you're 160 centimeters!"

"i'm 167, thank you very much."

"you're so short"

"SHUT UP, YOU'RE A LITERAL TREE"

_____________________

"chat, should we draw a penis on the cake when it's done?"

"i.. i don't think that is a good idea, you might get banned or something"

"hm, i might. but who cares! i ain't no pussy"

"you don't care?"

"well- actually.. i don't know"

_____________________

"wait, before we could do anything else, let's wash our hands. time to sanitize bitch!"

they walk to the sink in the kitchen but luna trips on something on the floor and almost falls.