CHAPTER EIGHT.

LUNA LOOKED IN HER CLOSET, looking what to put on. it was 2:38pm and she had to be at her house at 3:00pm. it was her little sisters birthday, her 14th birthday.

she had never liked her sister, it was obvious that her sister was the favorite between the two of them.

but her mom never really admitted that faith was the favorite. she would always respond 'i don't pick favorites.' but luna never believed those lies.

it's not like her mother was a bad person. she was a good person as a whole but she hated how her mom picked favorites.

she had to look decent, her mother never really liked whatever she wore. after a little bit, luna decided on this.

                                                    ^^

                                                    ^^

                                                   this 

she put on her outfit and little bit of makeup. after she was done, she grabbed her sisters gift and her car keys and got ready to leave. she checked she had everything ready.

when she had all the things she needed, she went out of her flat and locked the door. she put her apartment keys in her small purse and started to walk towards the elevator.

she walked towards the parking spaces and to walk towards her car. she got in her car and started to drive.

―TIME SKIP

she parked infront of her old home. She walked out of her car and grabbed her sisters gift which was in the back seat.

she got her sisters gift and started to walk towards the door. she knocked on the door, her mom opened the door.

"luna dear! welcome! it is very nice to see you" she smiled as she hugged her, luna gladly hugged her back.

"it's nice to you too mum" she said back, not meaning it. "come in, come in" her mom moved from the door and to the side to let her in the house.

the house was a fairly good size, it was a two floor home. it has a basement, a garage and a backyard with a pool in it.

she was looking for her sister, so she could her sisters gift to her. she walked around for a bit but still couldn't find her, so she went to ask her mom.