CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

LUNA WAS AWOKEN BY WATER ON HER FACE. she quickly wiped the water off her face and moved her position from laying down on the bed to sitting down.

"wha- what the fuck" luna said as she wiped her face with the bed covers, she looked to see who threw the water and saw niki, audrey, maesie and estelle.

"surprise! happy birthday lu!" audrey exclaimed as she came up to luna and gave her a big hug. 

birthday. luna had completely forgotten about her birthday! her mind was racing, out of surprise. she thought it was still august, her eyes scanned around the room as audrey let go of her.

she saw some balloons around the room and a gift on her wardrobe, she decided to ignore it though. niki sat next to her and slung her arm over her shoulder. "happy birthday, i love you!" the blonde girl smiled and pulled the girl closer

"thank you niki, i love you too" luna rubbed her eyes and stood up from her bed, leaving niki sitting there

maesie clapped her hands together, "alright! today we're gonna take you out to eat and this is the one day i have to be nice to you so let's get over it! go get your ass in the bathroom and change!" maesie pushed luna into the bathroom, luna resisted but maesie was able to push her in

"wait! what about my clothes-" luna was cut off by something being thrown on her face, she caught it and looked to see what it was. 

it was clothes, she looked back at maesie and she was smiling. maesie slammed the door closed and they all waited till luna was done. 

luna showered and did her makeup, which took about 10 minutes. she got out of the shower and looked at the clothes maesie had given her.

it was a black t-shirt that said 'i <3 milfs' in the front, there was also a stripped jumper to wear on top of the shirt. there was a black mini-skirt and some fish net to put under, luna quickly put it on and walked out of the bathroom

"yeah! there's my shawty!" audrey exclaimed, luna giggled and walked to her mirror. she looked herself in the mirror, niki came behind and once again slung her arm on her shoulder.

 "you look amazing darling, don't let anyone ruin this day for you" niki put her head on luna's shoulder, luna grabbed a hair brush and brushed her hair out a bit

after a bit of brushing her hair, she looked at herself. she felt so insecure, she had always felt this feeling before going out but this time it was stronger. 

she almost felt like crying, but of course, she had to suck it up and deal with it.

she inhaled and fake smiled, to at least seem grateful at her friends doings. "i'm ready!" luna exclaimed, she looked at her friends. 

"alright then, estelle is driving right?" audrey asked, estelle nodded and grabbed her small sized purse.

 luna grabbed a small purse as well and put all her necessities inside of it, like her phone, wallet (even though her friends weren't gonna let her pay), flat keys, ect.