CHAPTER SIX.

"WAKE UP LOSER!" luna felt cold water fall on her face.  "AAGH- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"  luna shrieked as she wiped off the water off her face.

"waking you up, of course." maesie replied sassily. "what.. time is it?" luna asks groggily 

"umm.." estelle looks at her phone "12:49pm. you wouldn't respond any calls or texts from us, so we got kind of worried."

"plus, we kinda wanted to go somewhere." audrey adds. "alrighty then, time to get up!" maesie said happily.

"alright just,, let me get ready. i'll be out in a second." luna muttered. they all left her room, while luna went into her closet to look for something to wear.

 they all left her room, while luna went into her closet to look for something to wear

she went into her bathroom to do her morning bathroom things.after about 10-ish minutes being in the bathroom, she came out.

she decided to just brush her hair and leave it down, but she carried a ponytail just incase she wants to but her hair in a ponytail or someone else needs one. at this point, luna was no longer tired.

she wanted to know where they were going, but she didn't want to ask them, not wanting to bother. she left her bathroom that was attached to her room. "finally! she's out! took you long enough loser." maesie taunted playfully.

"yea whatever, lets just go." luna sneered, a little bit annoyed with maesie but she knew they were always like that. "like your outfit, by the way." estelle spoke and audrey agreed.

"thank you, i like yours too." she replied back. luna got her keys and got out of her apartment.after everyone got out, she locked her apartment and put her keys in her small backpack in her back.

they walked towards estelle's car.

"I CALL SHOTGUN AND AUX!" luna shouted as she hurried into the passenger seat in the car and connected her phone to the cable.

"FUCK YOU" maesie toned it down a little trying not to attract too much attention "you suck, you actually fucking suck" 

"we all know you love me." luna smirked. everyone laughed. they all got in the car and luna shuffled her playlist, listening to music as estelle started to drive towards the place.