CHAPTER TWENTYTWO.

IT HAD BEEN ABOUT TWO WEEKS OR SO SINCE THEY WENT ON A DATE TOGETHER, they still haven't talked about what happened but they still hung out and talked like nothing happened

they were currently playing a board game (probably monopoly) at luna's house. 

luna landed on his property, giving all his money to him. she threw the dice at him, "fuck you." he laughed at her, "get rekt" she rolled her eyes at him. 

he looked at her, luna was picking up the board game. "hey luna" she looked back at him, "hm? what's up?" she asked as she finished picking up and then putting it away. 

she sat down next to him as wilbur looked somewhat... nervous.

"remember how i told you that i had a good time at our first date?" he asked her, she nodded. 

"how about we have a second one?"

luna picked some clothes for their date together, she decided on wearing a white croptop with high-waisted beige jeans. 

as she looked at the time on her phone, she started to panic. "shit!" she was going to be late. she grabbed her purse and stuffed all the things she needed in there.

she rushed out of her room and put on her shoes, opening the door and locking it. she ran towards her car and started to drive, it was about a twenty minute drive and she was already late. 

the restaurant was on a pier and right next to the beach, wilbur sure picked a good place. 

she finally arrived, at 4:31pm. she parked and walked inside the restaurant, wilbur waved at her and she ran towards him. 

"i'm really sorry i'm late" she said as wilbur stood up to hug her, he pulled away and sat back down, she did the same. "it's fine, don't worry about it." he smiled at her, 

luna looked through the menu and picked something that looked tasty. (obviously 🙄

a waiter came to their table and took both of their orders, the waiter walked away and took both of their menus. 

as the date progressed, wilbur started to get nervous. why now? it had been atleast half an hour since she had gotten here. 

the date progressed quite smoothly, they finished their food and wilbur led her outside to the beach.

they walked along the shore of the water, he held her hand as they walked.

(This next part is gonna go by like in a second so i'm sorry it's so rushed, i don't know how to make it... longer ig.)

her eyes stayed glued to the sand and water colliding against eachother. she hadn't noticed him watching her.

oh man did he look like a creep just staring at her, but that's not what he thought. he thought she looked absolutely stunning, even without trying. 

he stopped walking, she soon realized because he was still holding her hand. she looked at him, confused. 

"you... okay?" she asked, unsure of what to do. he nodded, "i'm fine." he said, but his expression said something different. 

"don't lie, i'm here for you." she said, smiling. looking at her, he couldn't hold back anymore. he tugged on her arm, pulling her closer. 

"i..." he started to hesitate, should i even do this? he shook off the thoughts and just blurt it out. 

"will you be my girlfriend?" she was quite shocked, she stayed quiet. wilbur started to panic as the silence took over them, he let her hand go.

he mumbled a small sorry before he started to turn around back where they came from. she snapped out of her small shock and called out for him.

"wait!" he turned back when he heard her voice, she fiddled with her hands as she replied to his question.

"yes. i'll be your girlfriend." he sighed in relief, "phew! i thought i really screwed up there." 

note, hey guys, been a while huh lol

note, hey guys, been a while huh lol. anyways, i'm super sorry i haven't posted in a while, i was quite stuck on what to write but enjoy this half-assed chapter.

but anyways, merry *very late* christmas if you celebrate and happy new year as well!! this is your prize for making it through the year, a new chapter from yours truly :)

i hope you guys enjoyed, have a good day / night, ly guys <3