CHAPTER TWENTYTHREE.

~3RD PERSON POV

~3RD PERSON POV

LUNA KEPT TOSSING AND TURNING AT NIGHT, making wilbur quite concerned. he looked at the clock on her sidetable, 3:19am and luna hasn't gotten a single wink of sleep. 

"you okay?" he asked, luna stopped moving and looked at him. 

she laid her head on her chest, he felt her head shake, "my head hurts like a bitch, my whole body hurts and my throat hurts so bad too." she complained, 

wilbur put the palm of his hand on her forehead. he started to laugh, "what the fuck are you laughing at," she asked him in a hoarse voice. 

"you have a fever," he said, still laughing a bit. he stood up from the bed and looked at luna, "do you have any medicine here?"

luna lazily nodded and pointed to her bathroom, wilbur walked to the bathroom and looked for some tylenol. he soon enough found a thermometer and some tylenol in her cabinets and walked out of the bathroom,

he placed them on her side table, "i'll go look for some water" wilbur walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. 

luna just laid on the bed whining, "why did i have to get sick," she muttered, "i told you if we stayed in the rain, one of us would get sick" wilbur laughed, scaring luna

"jesus christ! i didn't see you there.." she put her hand to her chest, he laughed and sat down next to her on the bed. 

he handed her the glass of water and two tablets of tylenol, "take it," he demanded in a stern voice, luna sat up and grabbed the water and tablets.

she drank the water and swallowed the tablets, she continued to drink more water because, yes. "try and sleep now," wilbur said, luna nodded and laid down. 

wilbur laid down next to her and wrapped his arm around her, he laid his head on hers and intertwined his hand with hers. 

"you shouldn't get too close to me, you'll get sick too!" she exclaimed, he laughed. "i don't care, as long as i'm with you, i'll be happy." he kissed her forehead and smiled at the girl, she just sighed and got comfortable in his arms. 

M4RS SPEAKS !

M4RS SPEAKS !

hihi, sorry this chapter is so short, i got lazy lol

anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! 

i hope you have a good day/night as well, byeee!! <3333