Chapter 6

Jesy
Oh. My. Bloody. God! I can't believe they finally got together! It took them long enough! But ohmigods!
It took me a bit to control the inner 'HAHA I TOLD YOU SO!'.
"Well?" Perrie asked shyly. I looked at Leigh who had a victory expression on her face.
"Finally!" Together we both squealed and started bouncing around. Then Jade and Perrie relaxed and we hugged them both. "I can't believe this is happening! I'm happy for you both!" I bounced up and down while Leigh smiled. "Come on! Lets play!" She whined and grabbed my hand. I jumped lightly when I accidentally brushed Leigh's fingers? I shook my head when she turned around to look at me and she laughed pulling me along to the game room. That was weird.
I glanced behind us to see Perrie taking Jade's hand and leading her over to the game room where we were.
"Ooh! I call the guitar!" I said diving for the wood-colored guitar. "I get the other one!" Perrie dove for the white Gibson. "DRUMS!" Leigh hollered and lunged for the seat while Jade snatched up the mic. "I'm mic!" She squeaked and we all laughed. "Which one?" I asked holding up guitar hero 1, 2, 3, and world tour.
Leigh looked at me like I was stupid. "Whaat?" I whined and she sighed. "World tour!" She said as if it was obvious. "World tour it is." Perrie giggled and Jade nodded so I plugged it in the x box.
"Bam! Rockstar!" I said pretending to do a solo on my guitar. Everyone giggled, then we looked at the choices. "Oooooh! How about the eye of the tiger!" Jade said. "It's the only one I accurately remember!" Leigh said while Perrie nodded. We picked our persons and went on to the song. It was awesome. Jade started out singing great and then in the middle she got bored and started singing horribly-making us all start to laugh madly. She walked around singing awfully into the mic and she stuck her hands in our faces-it was hilarious so I had to clutch my stomach at one point. "Jade! You messed up my soloo!" I whined. "I'm sooorreyyy!" She sang into the mic and I laughed again.
We played for like who knows how long until Perrie said she was hungry. "Well, what's for uuuuhh..." I looked at the clock-it said 5:00. "Dinner?" I asked. "I don't know-let's just eat here." Leigh suggested and I nodded I didn't want a repeat of Starbucks the other day.
I went into the kitchen and looked in the fridge. I gasped when I saw the fridge. "What? Did Niall get in?" Leigh said. "No-we're low on food!" I said and Leigh clutched her chest. "Oh no! We're gonna die!" She gasped dramatically and I chuckled. "Let's go food shopping!" Perrie said and Leigh bounced up and down. "Yes pleeeaase!" She said. "Duh-I call driving!" I said and the girls streamed out of the flat after I grabbed my keys, ray-bans and a yellow cap. This would be interesting.