Chapter 17

Leigh-Anne
"Girls you're live in five!"
I gulped.
"Four."
Jesy squeezed her eyes shut tight.
"Three."
I gently squeezed her hand for comfort and she smiled returning the squeeze.
"Two."
We waited.
"One!" The red light went off signaling our entrance and we walked into the interview.
"Afternoon! You know them as the group that won the X factor in 2011; four beautiful girls that have incredible talent and great spirits, ladies and gentleman, I present to you Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jesy Nelson from Little Mix!" Carl, the interviewer introduced us as we walked out flashing smiles while the crowd cheered welcoming us into sugarscape. We smiled again brightly sitting down on the plush sofa; it was awfully comfy!
"Welcome back girls to sugarscape-how are you?" He asked.
"We're great thanks!" Jesy grinned.
"Absolutely wonderful." I chimed in smiling.
"We heard about Perrie and Jade traveling to New York without you two girls-you girls missing them yet?" Carl asked after kissing our cheeks. "Hecks yes! Our half is missing!" I sulked grabbing Jesy's arm dramatically. "We do miss our little Geordies-or do we!" Jesy smirked playfully.
"Jes!" I gasped.
"Haha-no 'course we miss them!" She said and the crowd randomly laughed cheering. "Do you think they miss you guys too?" Carl teased. "Aww, 'course those little Geordies miss Wilma and Betsy! Because we're amazing!" I winked at the camera speaking in my signature hillbilly accent; Jesy laughed with Carl while the crowd cheered.
"And if they didn't miss you two?" Carl asked.
"Wh-why would they not?" I asked confused and Jesy tipped her head to the side. "Okay, girls I apologize that was mean-wasn't it!? Anyways of course the other girls probably do miss you two, shout out to the camera!" Carl chuckled.
"Wait-where's the camera?" Jesy looked around the room and I shook my head.
"What?" She asked innocently. I pinched her chin with my fingers and turned her head slightly to stare right into the camera in front of us and right next to Carl.
"Oh I knew that! I-was-erm-just checking to see that you people know what you're doing-ya kno?" She said hurriedly trying to cover up and everyone wooed her, including me! Because I'm special. "Ahah! Jesy, got a special one here don't we?" Carl chuckled hiding his laugher and Jes went red.
"She's a special Jesy Nelson!" I said in probably my worst Aussie accent and put an arm around her shoulders. "Gee thanks Leigh." There was sarcasm in her voice but I didn't really care, I was happy to be back on good-er-better terms with her.
The rest of the interview went along fine and we answered fan questions taking on one dare each.
Jesy had to ask 'would you like fries with that' after everything she said for the rest of the interview while I had to finish the interview with as many cheese-puffs that I could fit in my mouth.  We were having a rather good time to be honest.

Jesy
"-Well, it was nice to chat mr. Carl! But I think we should leave now, would you like fries with that?" My hillbilly accent caused everyone to chuckle.
"It was good to see you two lovely ladies as well! And yes I would actually like fries after this." He said winking at the crowd.
"Thanks for having us." A smile formed on my face when the fans cheered. "We lurv you grys!" Leigh said and looked at Carl. "Oh, alright you can eat them now." He laughed and soon enough the puffs were gone. "Someone's hungry!" I whistled and she nodded licking her lips. "Alright what's for dinner eh?" She asked.
"Nand-" "ANYTHING BUT NANDO'S!" Leigh-Anne concluded and Carl chuckled one last time. "Well, nice to see you again loves, have a good night." He said. "Thank you, it was nice to be here, we love you mixers nanite!" I said blowing them a kiss and they screamed cheering while Leigh pulled me backstage.
We went into the dressing rooms when Leigh closed the door behind us.
What's this about?
Then Leigh came over to me again.
"Come here Jes." She said while a little radio played music quietly and extended her arms towards me. I smiled and walked over putting my arms around her neck while she gently laid her hands on my waist holding me.
"What's this for?" I asked. "Hmm, well I wanted to prove to you that I'm sorry and I don't want to screw up our friendship." Leigh said gently guiding me through the music. Jesus, I loved her touch. "What makes you think it's gone?" I asked gently moving one hand to stroke her cheek soothingly.
"Jes, I kissed you at the club didn't I? And you didn't exactly tell me, probably because you thought I took advantage of you in my state. I might as well have, and that wasn't okay of me to do." Leigh replied shutting her eyes for a moment in thought; she was beautiful. "Leigh, I just don't want to be played with. I got scared." I mumbled sheepishly. "I know, but I promise you Jes, I wasn't meaning to take advantage of you. And I meant that-I still do." Leigh opened her chocolate brown eyes again. "I forgive you. I love you." I said and she smiled. "I love you too." She whispered her eyes locked with mine looking brighter now; signaling that she was happy.
I was too.

Leigh-Anne
"I forgive you. I love you." Jes said and I couldn't help smiling. "I love you too." I whispered and smiled.
I quickly kissed her forehead and hugged her when she smiled back. "So where to?" Jesy asked after I pulled away.
I thought for a moment.
"Let's go to Barry's boo." I grinned taking her hand. "YES!" She squealed excitedly making me giggle. I called security to alert them where we were headed. They took us out the back after we shortly went outside for a 20 minute fan break and then hopped in the car. While we were in the car we just enjoyed each other's presence once I'd called to let the restaurant know we were coming. We pulled into Barry's around twenty minutes later and informed the waiters we arrived. I felt Jesy take my hand leading me into the dining room.
"Miss Leigh-Anne Pinnock, and miss Jesy Nelson, hello girls." A waiter came up to us and smiled at us.
"Helloooo." I said carefully letting go of Jesy's hand. "How are you two tonight?" She asked politely. "Er, great thanks, could we have a table for two?" I asked. "No problem, over here please." The waitress led the two of us over to a quiet booth in the corner while the rest of the restaurant dined peacefully without noticing us.
"Thank you." Jesy said.
"No problem miss." She smiled handing us the menus and we scanned through ordering our usuals.
I looked up when we ordered our food and saw Jes looking down at her phone calmly texting someone. I sighed quietly; she was just plain beautiful.
Her face was smooth and peaceful, something I hadn't seen in a while; she would always have something on her mind but for the first time in a while she was just relaxed. It made me smile and relax also; this week had been wild, and I'm glad I was able to hang out with Sam. I had fun at the cinemas with him.
When he had hugged me before he left I had tried to see if I could feel anything about him that made it different but found nothing; just a normal hug. But when Jesy hugged me I felt warm inside; like there was warmth spreading throughout my being that made my body go absolutely crazy.
I grinned; I didn't like him and I could prove it to Jesy.
Hell yeah I could.

*************************:&*************************

Hehe I'm done with another chapter yaaayy!! I feel proud:)

How's it going everyone? Ugh, I don't wanna go to lessons tomorrow it's a Monday.

I HATE MONDAYS.

Who invented Mondays anyways??

Haha okay I am working on the next chapter now and maybe it will be up sometime this week;

Okay so also I will start hinting out what happens in the next chapters because I have a plan!

Oh I don't know where it's going but it's definetly a plan;)

So question/clue of the day:

-What does Leigh think of Sam? Or is it the other way around.

Lots of love, guys! I'm really tired but I updated because I love you all;)<3 goodnight and sleep well! (Er, well for you American cupcakes)

-Camila