Chapter 27

Jesy
"How about lunch?" Leigh suggested after giving me a kiss. I sat up blushing. "Yeah, okay that sounds good." I agreed. "What's close?" I asked. "The mall, I guess we'll get a little lunch date!" She said after a moment of silence. I turned red, ugh, what was it with me and blushing today!? I wrapped a stroke of her beautiful hair around my finger. "I'd love to." I whispered kissing her lips softly feeling her lips move with mine again, the warmth flooding into my body. She scooted closer turning her face so that her lips were completely on mine again; I took her arm pulling her on me cherishing the closeness of our bodies. "Okay we should go now or we'll never stop." She giggled breaking the kiss. "Fine fine, if you want to." I fake-sighed; then I couldn't help laughing with her giving her another long kiss. "Okay let's gooo!" She grinned rolling off my body to help me up. I took her hand twirling our fingers together again.
The car drive was short and filled with music; I wasn't complaining though, I loved to be with Leigh-Anne. We pulled into the drive of the mall pulling on our hoods and glasses sneaking in through the back entrance heading towards the food court getting weird stares while we hid behind people and ducked under shopping bags. "I feel like a ninja!" I whisper-shouted avoiding all of the awkward stares that we were getting. "Don't feel too ninja-ish! Because this could blow as soon as you can say nachos!" Leigh shook her head walking behind some old lady with a huge hat. I giggled following her. "Well then, I believe our destination is on the right." I grabbed her waist pulling her body into mine for a short second; then she took my hand following me into the food court. "What do you want?" I asked looking at the food shops. "Celery." She replied sarcastically. "Right! Stupid question." I face-palmed; of course she wants nachos. "Mhmm, now c'mon lets get some chips!" She begged pulling on my hand. "Okay ba-Leigh Leigh." I corrected myself. She smiled at me. "What are you going to have?" She asked. "I'm not hungry really." I said, she blinked looking at me. "Jes, you sure?" Her honey-colored orbs bored into my hazel ones. "'Course Leigh, what do you mean?" I nodded giving her a tight smile. She didn't fall for it though. "Baba, I know that's not completely true, c'mon you have to start loving your body as much as everyone else does. NEVER think that your body is worthless, I would kill to have a body like yours." She turned to take my hands in hers making me look her in the eyes. "I'm sorry." Was all I said. She nodded. "Now please eat something because if you don't then I won't." Her words brought me back to earth; I sighed looking down wishing we were back home so I could cuddle her and kiss her without getting weird stares from people. "Leigh-I." I started. "No Jes, please do, or I'm skipping lunch and tea today. Just for you." She refused, "love, you don't have too-really." I gave in ordering a pizza slice, she looked satisfied, never was I going to let Leigh-Anne suffer like me; I was going to protect her from that as best as I could. How lucky was I to have a lovely girlfriend.

Jade
Niall and Zayn were snogging passionately in the corner of sephora while I looked around with my incredibly hot girlfriend. We were having so much fun the four of us, running around like normal teenagers raiding the mall on a normal Saturday.
"Perrie babe." I skipped over to her. "Jadey poo." She giggled taking my hand. I couldn't resist, I needed to kiss her now. "Come on." I tugged on her hand. "We'll be back boys!" I told them walking towards the fitting rooms of sephora. We picked out a few things, proceeding to come towards the rooms. I led her into one of the farthest rooms from the rest of the store and smirked seeing that the rest of the rooms were empty. Pez immediately caught on yanking me into the room pushing me back against the door, locking it shut with her free hand, her lips crashing into mine forcefully; a quiet gasp slipped out of my mouth, this was a rare side of Perrie that I really loved having access to; she grinned her hands resting on my thighs, I tangled my fingers in her hair pulling her even closer to me.
My lips found her neck kissing sucking and biting her pulse point, marking her mine. She stifled a moan; I brought my lips back up to hers missing her kisses. She kissed me back, I felt her hands hesitantly coming up to my shoulders. "Amazing." I whispered trying to keep myself down; she smiled breathing heavily and pulled me into her as close as she could; allowing me to slip my hands under her shirt tracing her back and bra strap, my body was going crazy, I felt as if I was on fire for her. "Perrie." I said between gasps while her lips worked on my neck pressing my body against the door with hers; trapping me. "Babe." Her voice was deep and husky which turned me on even more, it was the sexiest thing I had ever heard.
"We have to go." I whispered; my voice low and husky as well. She kissed me forcefully one last time before pulling away resting her forehead on mine. "Lets go." She drew in a ragged breath; my heart beat was calming down; we fixed ourselves trying to look the least bit suspicious. Then I opened the door, Perrie snuck out behind me smiling at me and took a hold of my arm, we walked out of the fitting room together. The boys turned to us with sheepish smiles on their faces. Perrie blushed; I took her hand leading her out of the store following Niall and Zayn. "AH LOOK DISNEY!" I screamed jumping up and down spotting a huge Disney store across the line of shops making Perrie jump so high she could've cleared the elderly walking past us!
"Hell, you scared me!" I turned seeing Zayn in Niall's arms. I rolled back and forth with my belly clutched, laughing so hard that tears squeezed out of my eyes seeing Perrie doubled over laughing with me.
Zayn could've passed as a tomato with hair extensions and brown bug eyes (they were enormous ha!). Niall joined in with us setting his boyfriend down carefully while I dragged Perrie behind me into the Disney shop; it took Perrie all she had to not get me to buy the whole store.
We hunted around a few more shops pranking elderlies, buying more things, photobombing random teenagers and basically just having a great time.
At one point someone was snapping a picture and Perrie had enough time to leap in the background with wide eyes and her mouth stretched in an enormous gaping expression-the lads and I were in hysterics! I am not even joking when tears started leaking from my eyes; my tummy started aching after a moment. Perrie helped me up smirking; Zayn and Niall were trying to regain their breathing. Finally when everyone was normal again we all got up and walked away ignoring the weird stares yet again.
"Hey look! It's a skate shop!" Zayn gasped excitedly bouncing up and down. "Skate shop?" I asked. "Lets go!" He clapped his hands. "But it's so far away..." I complained feeling lazy. He laughed and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. "Hey! You could come off as a mugger!" I squealed pounding on his back while he ran off with me. "Guess I'll just have to be fast then!" He giggled seeing Niall scoop Perrie up and follow us. "Ooh! Skate shop! Ahhhh!" Perrie bounced inside once the boys let us down. "How much for the boards?" I asked getting an idea. "Hmm, £30 for this one." Niall pointed to an electric green board with black stripes. Perrie oohed pointing out another one, it was purple with red and yellow highlights. "Oooooh! This one!" I agreed with my girlfriend bouncing over to her side with Zayn. Niall laughed picking up the green one, "okay let's get both!" He cheered. We agreed. "I'll pay." Perrie put her hand on the skateboard. "It's okay baba, I got it." I shook my head. "I got it." She put a hand over mine giving me a quick kiss on the lips. "Oh you two." Zayn and Niall were suddenly cooing and giving us a group hug. We giggled hugging the two big oafs back. Perrie payed for the board then we walked out of the store waiting for Niall. "Haha, me first." I smirked pulling out the board and unwrapping the board. Perrie did a double-take on me her eyes widening in the cutest expression ever. "What?" I asked. "You-but you're innocent!" Niall said; I started laughing. Everyone stared, "okay no I'm not that innocent guys." I winked placing the skateboard down on the ground then pushed off. "Hey! Wait!" Perrie screeched taking off after me. "Weee!" I yelled wheeling through mobs of people. "Shiaanne!" Perrie shouted chasing me. "Watch out people! Important person coming through!" I shouted when I realized I forgot how to control the board-oops.
"Uh ohhhh! How do you do this!?" I called back trying to step off the skateboard. "Jump off!" Niall shouted. Up ahead there was a girl walking next to another, wearing a Lakers SnapBack. "Oh no! MAKE WAY!" I screamed. They didn't hear me. "Uh oh! Rooose! Help meee!" I shouted, I was going to crash into the dark-skinned brunette. "HEY! WATCH OUT!" I yelled finally catching her attention; she turned around just when I was seconds away and her eyes widened. "Jes-!" She squealed but I crashed into her body sending us flying to the floor in a heap. I landed on the girl's chest flat out knocking the breath out from her.  "Oh my gosh! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!?" I gasped; she moaned in pain beneath me; I started panicking-it wasn't just some girl, it was Leigh-Anne!

**************************

I'm back you guys, I'm so sorry for taking forever to upload! Please don't hurt me I had a few things to take care of, I've been getting ready for school and stuff, so I'm okay now! Cheers for all of you beautiful people reading this-6.6k! I love you all so much, it's amazing!

Jesy: Hey you know MTV's hottest celebs?

Me: Haha yer, it's all over twitter, VOTE LITTLE MIXERS!

Leigh-Anne: Yess please do vote for us lovelies!

Perrie: Yea! Vote for meeeeeee!!! *does a happy dance*

Jade: You weirdos are so full of yourselves! But please mixers :) *cuddles pillow*

Me: Till next time mixers! I'll post more often, I already started my next chapter!! I love you all.

Jesy: YOU WHINNING WILLOW!

Me: Whateverrrrrr. Until the next update cupcakes!!!!!!!

Leigh-Anne: Let's go to the cinemas now guyssss! *begs*

All: Okay Leigh haha, bu-bye lovely mixers!!!! :)