Chapter 35

Hi guys! It's just me today for the A/N sorry the girls are busy.
Yes I know I haven't updated in a while-well I mean I'm going through a struggle! Haha seriously, honestly I'm lucky I didn't end up in the hospital yesterday.
Okay so anyways this chapter is slightly, er mature I don't really know. So don't laugh I know it's going to suck. So if you want to keep a virgin mind then don't read!
Okay love you lots I'm going to sleep nanite!
<33 C

Perrie
The plane touched down moments later, I had to hold Jade back from her excitement, chuckling at my silly girlfriend.
"Lemme go Perrie! I WANNA SEE." She complained trying to run past the other passengers and outside. "No baba, wait!" I giggled bringing our bags on my shoulder while taking her hand.
"Pretty pleeeeeeeaase?" She pouted right when the blonde-haired boy caught my gaze again; emotions flashing through his eyes, what did he want? All I want is to be able to spend my free time with Jade! Is that too much to fucking ask for?
"Perrie? Peeeeeeezza!" Jade snapped me back from my thoughts. "No princess, you will find out soon." I chuckled; she pouted hopping on my back. "Then carry me!" She declared. "Fine." I huffed feeling her smile against my neck.
"I love you." She whispered in my ear pressing a kiss to my neck. I smiled in return seeing people give us weird stares-YET AGAIN but oh well, then their faces went to confused-and then surprised or happy or concerned-although I honestly don't care, all I care about is that I am with the most AMAZING girl in the world.
We made our way through the airport as quickly as possible running into a few mixers on the way who congratulated us then hailed a taxi towards Paris. "Okay Jadey since I'm pretty sure you have an idea of where we are try and guess." I smiled at her lacing our fingers together. "YAAY!" She squealed pulling off the bandana from her eyes seeing the streets Paris passing by while we rounded the corner to our hotel, which was also by the Eiffel Tower, except I decided I would show her that later.
"Here's the hotel Miss Edwards." The kind cabbie told me.  "Thank you sir, I appreciated the ride, you can keep the change." I gave him my roll of cash and helped Jade out of the cab while Kyle and Jay took our bags from the boot. Jade gasped seeing the state of the place, well I mean-I er picked the best hotel because I wanted the best for her, aaaand because I want to prove how much I love this girl.
"OHMIGODS ARE WE IN PARIS!?" She squealed bouncing up and down. "Yes beautiful." I smiled giggling while watching my fellow Geordie bounce around the hotel lobby while I went to check in. I was handed the keys to the penthouse and felt a pair of arms cling to my waist. "IloveyouIloveyouIloveyou!" Jade squeaked bouncing ahead of me to run down the hall. "Baba it's this way!" I giggled turning to the right, seeing my girlfriend bouncing along impatiently. "Come ooon!" She whined."alright alright!" I laughed walking to the double doors of the suit and unlocked the door seeing a large flat welcome my eyes.
"Wow!" Jade squeaked seeing the suite. She walked around while I left our things in our room along with the help of Kyle and Jay.
"Perrie this-it's so amazing! But you didn't have to do all of this for me." She blushed walking in moments later with sparkling eyes seeing the bed covered in rose petals and bows. "I wanted to though, only the best for my princess." I shrugged seeing her smile warmly at me while I rested my back on the wall comfortably.
"Come here Edwards." She smiled opening her arms. I made my way over to the beautiful girl I was able to call mine and locked my arms around her neck.
We stood there in comfortable silence lost in each other's eyes until I finally leaned in closing my eyes shut.
Jade smiled against my lips kissing me back with just as much love and passion resting her hands on my shoulders while I cupped her face.
"I love you." I whispered against her lips, getting an even larger smile from her. "And you know I love you." She returned pulling my body closer; deepening the kiss. My hands tangled in her hair to keep her lips on mine, she responded by gently laying me on the large bed and climbed on top while I pulled her down with me connecting our lips together again. The kisses started getting faster, I'm not really sure where this is going but if I'm going to lose my purity tonight, I'm glad I'll loose it to Jade.
Jade's hands made their way to my jumper; I pulled it off easily turning us over so that I could unbutton her flannel pulling it off of her and throwing it somewhere in the room. "Perrie." She gasped pulling me closer. "It's okay." I whispered kissing down her neck, earning a soft groan from her, I trailed my hand lightly under her t-shirt feeling her smooth abs, feeling myself going weak in the knees when she sighed in pleasure coming closer to me. She pulled my lips back up to hers momentarily breaking away to pull off my shirt. She kissed all over my face and my neck helping me take off her shirt then massaged my thighs; I ran my hands up and down her smooth back, tracing it absentmindedly trying to memorize every inch of her body.
"Holy fuck Perrie." She whispered breathlessly feeling my hands on her chest.
"You're so beautiful." Jade breathed pulling away from me momentarily to take in my pale features. I blushed lightly before attaching my lips to hers again.
"Cheeky." I mumbled against her lips feeling her squeeze my bum. "You know it." She breathed kissing, sucking, and gently biting my neck-I could feel my heartbeat speed up feeling her lips on my body, and I loved it.
Then Jade's hand slowly trailed down my body while she straddled my waist, I felt my heart throbbing at her touch, but she wouldn't do it! She traced circles around my skin.
"Jade goddamn Thirlwall you cheeky monkey!" I grouched against her lips feeling her giggle and mumble a 'sorry' and started to pull down my shorts...