Chapter 8

Perrie
While we pulled into our driveway I looked at Jade, I would be with my gorgeous girlfriend for four or so days!
"Baba come inside, Leigh told me about the interview." I said and she nodded following me inside our flat. We headed upstairs and I decided to sleep with her again since we were leaving tomorrow, so I threw a bunch of stuff into a random suitcase for about an hour or more. "So it's really happening?" She asked when we were ready to sleep again. I pulled her into my arms and sat back on the bed with her after flipping in the telly. "You and I are going to New York for three or four days for an interview without them and we're leaving tomorrow." I said. "What about her and Jesy?" She asked; I shook my head, "they're staying here for another interview." I said and she grinned. "We'll be together for... three or four days!" She smiled. "I know! We'll have a good time little love muffin." I said and she sighed. "All right." She said. "I'm happy." I said cuddling her closer and she wrapped me in a hug. Then paranormal activity 1 came on, I didn't know the movie so I let it play, but I heard from Jesy that it was a pretty good movie so we watched it.
"When are we going to tell them?" Jade whispered randomly at one point and I sighed. "I don't know hon." I answered quietly; that question had been nagging me for a bit now as well. "What if they reject us?" She said and I heard her voice quiver. "We'll just have to be strong, at least I'd still be with you." I answered tightening my grip on her. "Yeah but they're still our fans." She whispered turning to face me. I sighed closing my eyes and breathing in her scent happily. "If they truly are our fans then they'll stay with us through all the way." I gently rubbed her arm to relax her and she nodded. "So for now we'll wait and tell them later, and for now we can just enjoy now." I whispered inching closer and she leaned in; I didn't stop her and pressed my lips to hers-why should I anyways? I couldn't hold back from her.
Our lips met again and I couldn't help sighing happily as I felt her lips moving with mine perfectly again.
It went on for a while until I let out a gasp from Jade running her tongue over my bottom lip; asking to enter and immediately getting my permission. Then she slid her tongue in my mouth when my lips parted and I didn't even try to stop her again so instead I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer deepening the kiss; I giggled quietly when I heard her gasp.
I ran my hands through her hair and she shifted so she was over me while she kissed me; pulling me even closer with her arms on either side of me; one of her hands cupping my cheek. I ran a hand through the Geordie's hair, tugging on a lock of it lightly while she explored my mouth gently, hearing her giggle around my lips and I could feel myself smile into the kiss when she ran her hand in my hair, it felt amazing. Soon enough she pushed me down completely onto the pillow and I wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her back as passionately as my lips would allow.
I wished we could've gone on forever, her lips were so soft as they moved with mine. While I kissed her back I started feeling an urge I have never had before-I wanted more-oh no-I can't and won't let that happen, suddenly things started getting more heated and I felt her kissing me back even more-no we have to stop-but I couldn't help but think of how perfect her lips were against mine-almost as if we were made to be together but we can't, we have to leave tomorrow.
"Jade." I gasped around her lips, feeling myself start to kiss her back more too.
"Perrie." She whispered and as much as I wanted to continue I pulled away; we were both breathing hard but that was still amazing. Now I'm absolutely positive I'm falling for her-because out of all the boys I've kissed-she gave me sparks and real ones.
"Sorry." She whispered. "No, it's okay." I whispered and pulled her into my arms again.
The movie was good and occasionally one of us would flinch and the other would hold them tight so we were fine even if I hated horrors.
Jade gave me a quick peck on the lips and snuggled into my chest while the rest of the movie played on but I was really thinking one thing: I could get used to this.

Jade
Wow, I love her lips so much. They feel so nice on mine-I can't stop smiling like an idiot even though the movie is pretty sad-oh come on I can't be sad! I just kissed the girl of my dreams-I kissed Perrie Edwards. How could I be sad? Then again I accidentally got ahead of myself but anyways tonight was going great-besides the restaurant episode the other day-eek.

*one hour later*

"Finally! Lights out Jadey." Perrie's beautiful face smiled down at me and I'm pretty sure I was smiling dreamily at her but I nodded anyways and turned off my light. Then I turned back around and pulled Perrie closer to me; I couldn't help it-she didn't resist so she snuggled into me while I did the same. "Night pear." I whispered. "Night Jadey." She said looking at me in the dark and suddenly I felt her lips on mine. They lingered there for a second more and then they were gone, I almost whined for more but instead cuddled her closer; trying to fall asleep, warmth radiating from the skin in which Perrie's lips had made contact.